Props out to great Board member

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
I asked for some assistance on locating a part and without hesitation BACharles hooked a brother up.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank him and others like him for making this board a great spot to keep our Busas rollin.

beerchug.gif
 to BAcharles who other than seeing me on this forum treated me like an old friend.
I consider you a friend as well as a Frat brother.
Thanks again.

Kweave

Thanx guys.  As I've told everyone I've ever given parts to.  "You can repay me by helping someone else whenever they need and/or donate the funds to the board."  The first time I've ever got props for it, but it doesn't compare to the friends I've made and all the valuable info I've received.  So to me it's like replacing whatever I take out of the cookie jar.  Just wish I could find a smilie that gets all misty and cries like a lil' biotch...
laugh.gif

(bacharles @ Jun. 06 2007,20:20) Thanx guys. As I've told everyone I've ever given parts to. "You can repay me by helping someone else whenever they need and/or donate the funds to the board." The first time I've ever got props for it, but it doesn't compare to the friends I've made and all the valuable info I've received. So to me it's like replacing whatever I take out of the cookie jar. Just wish I could find a smilie that gets all misty and cries like a lil' biotch...
laugh.gif
Hear, hear!

beerchug.gif

--Wag--

Back