Proper Fireworks For Independence Day

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Exercising our Constitutionally-guaranteed right, I introduced someone to the "evil assault rifle", and unlike that wus reporter who claimed PTSD from firing one, she really liked it.

Alyssa is Tuf's friend from WA who is passing thru. She's ridden a Kawi 250 across the country now about 3X with nothing more than a tailbag and a tankbag.
IMG_4334.JPG

Last edited:
Great Job!! Oh my, a evil piece with a magnifier and whaaaat? A 30 round mag? My oh my!! What is this world coming to? Fantastic job, keep up the good work!

I took a former coworker of mine who is from Estonia to the range today and he shot for the first time.

We started out with proper range safety, then moved into grip and stance, then started with the GSG .22.

He did a great job so we moved up to the Rock Island 1911 9mm. That was definitely his favorite.

To finish off with a bang I pulled out the VersaMax 12-ga and he shot the target in half with just a few rounds.

Best part of it all. He lives in Berkeley, the liberal capital of CA. Another uninformed person who now wants to own his own guns.

Good on you for ringing in the 4th with a bang.

She shot a Glock 19 before we moved to the "evil assault rifle". I had a good opportunity to teach her the difference, explain what "AR" meant, and why no self-absorbed, wus-ass has the right to tell me we can't have it, and explained the true meaning of the 2A..

Fantastic job folks! Don't forget to join the NRA if you are not a member already! Remember the little folks too!
Teach the young ones the truth and respect around arms.

Back