Proper Burnout Technique

My biggest worry is accidently letting go the clutch while doing the burnout so I would pefer bumping the front tire up against a wall for insurance. :whistle:
It won't do a burnout unless you let go of the clutch....
And let it go decisively. Don't drag it or you will be replacing it.
It's the brake you want to hang on to!

Well, I was all set to go do a massive burn out with video for everyone here :cheerleader: and realized HEY!!!! I have ABS, it wont do one! I would have wheelied it, and lost it and had massive damage to the King. Good thing I thought about it again for a minute before I got out there:bowdown:........that was a close one...... and I just got her back from being stolen and she rides like brand new. :thumbsup: Can you imagine me calling my dealer to say I just picked it up from you guys and now it is destroyed????? :whistle:

Hahahaha Bogus... "that did not happen did it?" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here's another pic
Cheers

IMG_0457.JPG

Last edited:
if you're worried about any mistakes..use a wall..just lay on the throttle like's there no tomorrow:beerchug:..
and of course take pics/vid

My biggest worry is accidently letting go the clutch while doing the burnout so I would pefer bumping the front tire up against a wall for insurance. :whistle:

Although it's unlikely, the wall isn't foolproof. If it bites it can still go left or right, and even up and over. Just keep that in the back of your mind.:thumbsup:

Try doing it on the cement floor in your garage. The rear will spin up easier and is less likely to grab on the cement.

Try doing it on the cement floor in your garage. The rear will spin up easier and is less likely to grab on the cement.
Umm, that's not true, unless your concrete has a slick finish. Launch pads at the dragstrip are concrete for a reason.....it HOOKS!

Trust meDet45 :devil:, dont worry about letting go of the brake while doing the burnout. The wheel is spinning and you will not get instant traction. Please video this just in case though! :lol:

Back