Prometheous (Alien prequel) anyone seen it and what did you think

MO-BUSA

Poster formerly know as qrychefanus
Registered
i thought it was awesome, best sci-fi movie to come out in sometime:thumbsup:

it seems to get good reviews but hav not seen it yet. any movie with Charlize Theron in it worth watching. been waiting for a quality scifi flic to come out for a while. is it really a prequel to Alien?

yes it is, and they probably will do another, this one seems to have lots of holes in it i assume they are setting it up for the next.

I can't wait to see it!!! MC Mustang said it was great, and so far all I'm hearing are good things about it. Omar's coming to town in a couple of weeks; he's taking me to see this, he just doesn't know it yet :laugh:

Just saw it with my two teenage daughters....WOW, it takes a lot for a sci fi movie to rock my world....it did it all. Also, saw it in 3D and really enjoyed that too. The movie coupled with kettlecorn and I was in entertainment heaven!

Not yet! But loved Alien and Aliens!
250px-AliensColonialMarinesBox.png

Great movie! Just was not up to the standard that the original Alien set, then again, that is very hard to do, maybe even impossible!

I thought it was a very good movie, explains where the Alien species came from and how they evolved from combining the different organisms, I only hope in the sequel they explain why the Engineers wanted to reseed Earth.

I thought it was a very good movie, explains where the Alien species came from and how they evolved from combining the different organisms, I only hope in the sequel they explain why the Engineers wanted to reseed Earth.

??? I thought that the predators controlled the aliens from the AVP series. Guess I'll just turn off the brain and go see it.

Back