3. Gallery
4. Chat
5. Ticketing System
6. Vids
7. Emoticons
8. Upload all attachments
9. Better reply to post options
10. Upload on the quick reply box

Not in this particular order... If there are other things that need to be fixed put them here...

CAp

problem is that I am a camaro guy
smile.gif

You need to get some sleep and recoup a little. You did a great job. Let us get used to this for a few before you add or change more.

Don

Sleep is good! It prevents simple mistakes that cause MAJOR problems! You've done a stand up job CAp! reward yourself with a good nights sleep!

First off thanks for the effort I'm sure you put in to get up and running sooner than you originally guestimated.

I've seen at least one thread that has posts dated in the future (7th of Sept).

What happened to the listing of when a thread was originally started? When I hit "new posts" I'll see when a thread was posted in last but not when it was started. ....just an observation.

sleep then fix.

1 posts not showing up in order
ack I have more but forgot though I am posing up questions through out when I see something.

Clarification....

Topic Starter and Topic Start Date

In reference to the future posting.... . Sageronin is listed as the topic starter but isn't listed first...and his date seems to be off.

Maybe I just need a drink.

There are a few dates that are off, while I was trying to get the site online today I was fighting off folks that were sneaking in between changes.. the post that are marked as the 7th were made from those sneaky folks before the correct time was set. So the logic of the board organizes by date and time stamp...... Your post are on the 6th so they are on the top... There are just a handfull of those....

I usually only sleep 2 or 3 hours a night so I am in a routine... we are making progress and I CANT sleep until I get some things fixed...

Cap

timezone settings seem to be mucking up the post order in threads.

I'm set to "0" time offset in my control panel and my posts in other threads are ending up in the middle of the thread above other users who are probably east of my location...

that just means that all of Pac's posts float to the top
tounge.gif

(captain @ Sep. 06 2006,23:26) There are a few dates that are off, while I was trying to get the site online today I was fighting off folks that were sneaking in between changes.. the post that are marked as the 7th were made from those sneaky folks before the correct time was set. So the logic of the board organizes by date and time stamp...... Your post are on the 6th so they are on the top... There are just a handfull of those....

I usually only sleep 2 or 3 hours a night so I am in a routine... we are making progress and I CANT sleep until I get some things fixed...

Cap
Now who would go and do a thing like that.
tounge.gif
Sorry I couldn't help myself.

(captain @ Sep. 06 2006,21:04) 1. Upload Center
2. Member rating
3. Gallery
4. Chat
5. Ticketing System
6. Vids
7. Emoticons
8. Upload all attachments
9. Better reply to post options
10. Upload on the quick reply box

Not in this particular order... If there are other things that need to be fixed put them here...

CAp
1 Upload Center -- DONE -- Fixed

CAp

I like the new look
biggrin.gif

After you get the bugs worked out...I am missing a bunch of PM's
sad.gif
I had a lot
of contact info in those and should have saved that info. Any way of retrieving them
rock.gif

Rich

Get some rest  
wink.gif
if there gone...o well my bad

The new look is great! Thanks so much cap.
I tried to edit one of my posts and it wouldnt let me,not sure if this is a problem for everyone..

Cant edit my own posts.Actually,it appears I cant edit the other posts pre-new board,doesnt really matter though.

I like the new section that shows who is viewing a thread when you're inside of a thread!

Kudos Cap.

Observation....when you edit one of your own posts the "reason for edit" textbox isn't there anymore.

I liked typing in random reasons.
laugh.gif

Back