Projects I am working on now

(heavybusa @ Sep. 06 2006,20:22) you are the man cap, taking the camaro to a cadilac
Whoa, Nelly! Isn't that a few steps DOWN?!!!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Chat is done... Remember that you have to register there with your username and password. The message board and chat are not connected so you need to register there too... No waiting or anything just go sign up and get what you want.....

CAp

Hey Capt D, whats the deal with the time limit on post editing ? Seems like you only get an open window of a couple of minutes to make any changes.

Well, being I am always adding update photos for my DIY post I always get an error message that will not allow me to edit my previous post.

U da man, D ! So what was causing the error I was recieveing early ?

Thanks again !!!!
bowdown.gif

(captain @ Sep. 06 2006,19:24) problem is that I am a camaro guy
smile.gif
I'm a camaro person too Cap. I'd have to say you're taking it from a Saturn to a Camaro.  
biggrin.gif
You're doing a great job!!!
beerchug.gif

I am still having problems with upload center. This is the message I get...WARNING: E-mail could not be found in our database. Please try again.

Question Cap

Does the "get notified when this message is read" feature also apply to messages sent to multiple users?

I ask because I tried it yesterday and some of the people I sent the message to responded but I didn't get a read receipt.

Thanks in advance sir!

I dunno, doesnt sound like it does it ... I will do a little research to see

Back