Project "Serenity" the 500+HP Streetbike Build.

SO, the power is not on in the entire new shop yet, so I had to hang a bunch of small lights to get work today. But the show must go on!

The bike in the wheel stand is 617whp, and the bike with the wheel stripes is the shop bike, 428whp. Figured I had the camera out, id shoot those for you guys.

jp1 002.JPG

jp1 005.JPG

jp1 006.JPG

So after talking with the owner, we thought the rear pegs would look way better if I cut off the hooks, and muffler hangers. Cleans the look up a lot. These are just the rough cuts, Ill go back and smooth the edges out before they go to powdercoat.

jp1 023.JPG

jp1 024.JPG

Engine all the way out, and on the pallet. Its going off to Steve Knecum, to have him work his magic. The shop move, and other scheduled builds have me behind. Needs to be ready to rip for tx2k14.

jp1 044.JPG

jp1 046.JPG

jp1 049.JPG

jp1 051.JPG

That's pretty much it for now. The frame will come apart for powdercoat, and for me to cut the forks. I just talked with Richard from RCC this morning, the turbo kit is still a few weeks off.

Here's a picture of the new shop so far. Still a mess, but just trying to figure out a logical spot for everything. Then I need to buy office furniture, and finish the office.

Exciting things are happening at Boosted Cycle Performance!

jp1 016.JPG

yes lookn good. what boost controller u goin with?

Thanks!

Have an ams1000 on the way for it. Was going to try the ecu boost control, but with the power this bike will make, it's a better idea to keep a good handle on it, and go with the ams.

Looks good man. It almost looks like its being converted into a chopper in one of the pics. Man 600+hp much be a blast! Keep them updates coming!

So after talking with the owner, we thought the rear pegs would look way better if I cut off the hooks, and muffler hangers. Cleans the look up a lot. These are just the rough cuts, Ill go back and smooth the edges out before they go to powdercoat.

I hacked 'em off of mine right after i dumped the stock exhaust,looks way better.

passengerpegmounts015.jpg

Morning Fellas! Just a quick update, nothing too exciting yet. We built a mounting panel for the AMS-1000, and cut out the mounting panel for the subframe for our new and improved power block system. We like to have everything mocked up first, so later there's no cutting or grinding going on around a freshly powdercoatd frame. And please excuse the lack of, and improper sized hardware on the ams. That will be corrected on final assembly.

BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE

jb2 006.JPG

jb2 008.JPG

jb2 011.JPG

jb2 001.JPG

jb2 019.JPG

Back