Project "Serenity" the 500+HP Streetbike Build.

Nice build!! Im planning on taking both turbo bikes&my Gen2 to TX2K14,we should meet up and terrorize those pesky UGR Lambo's

Nice build!! Im planning on taking both turbo bikes&my Gen2 to TX2K14,we should meet up and terrorize those pesky UGR Lambo's

Awesome! I'd caution you to only bring one bike. With all the expensive cars and bikes around, it tends to attract a lot of theives. A few bikes were stolen last year.

Thatnk you,good info. Maybe I could leave a few at your shop for a small fee?:bowdown:

No prob. Yeah I usually offer up bike storage at my shop, as well as help for anyone having issues. Hell I've even been called by other builders to ask me if they're costomers had issues if I could help them since they couldn't make it.

That's a very busy week for me, but it's all about keeping everyone running, and everyone safe.

Sounds good,thanks man! On a side note,can you offer any truth to the rumor that Kevin from Underground Racing will offer you some serious cash on the spot for any vid footage that may have been shot if one of his cars happens to lose a race to a bike/car? They HATE when their cars lose(which is not very often)and their clientele pay big money to own "the fastest cars on the street" and taking a loss is not good for business.

Anyways,cant wait to see this build up&running and getting dialed in on the street/track.
Any updates???

so what kinda power you lookn to make here Rob?

It will make very good numbers, but it's not about the big number on this bike, it's about the power it makes in the lower boost levels. The bike is getting our special head and cams package.

Oldgixxer, I'm not sure to be honest. Anytime I've been at a PDN meet, where a UGR car or two is, I've offered up runs, and they've said no thanks, then walk over and talk to a 1000hp z06 with run flats on it. It seems they just like the pic their races.

They did the same when we were setting up that race in Uvalde for SSB, and car and driver, they never returned our calls.

Pretty exciting news, we're moving in to a bigger shop! That's been what's delaying this project a little bit. It's way easier to move bikes that are mostly assembled. It's about 3 times bigger then our current space and it comes with a heated and air conditioned office, and a bathroom which is something we don't currently have. We even have enough space to finally get our own dyno.

0AF3873E-AC44-406A-A53F-1AD78401BA4D.jpg

C10C60D7-34A7-4619-891A-3DC19AAC5475.jpg

Thanks guys, it's been a steady progression, but it's finally time. I've been tripping over bikes in my current shop for the past year, and I have more bikes scheduled here in the next few months. And again space for a dyno finally.

Back