Project BLING

No sleeperbusa here! The idea of a sleeper is to add all the bling under the hood, dude! You may need to change your handle.
biggrin.gif
Any engine mods?
rock.gif
All that bling with no motor work and you may need to change your handle to poserbusa.
jump9.gif

card.gif

idea.gif
dont pay attn to him... he been drinkin in the lockerroom with the football team again.......
biggrin.gif

the bike is lookin great! looks like you got more to work with than I do, but soon my friend, soon...

Looking sweet, I guess it is no longer going to be a sleeper busa. Thats ok, I am sure word is out on your bike anyway
smile.gif
Now you have the bling to back it up.

That is looking awesome - a serious project! I'm rebuilding my corvette engine starting on Saturday so I can relate
biggrin.gif

Oops wrong thread!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "cause I can't read either!"|1070321044 -->

Hey Sleeper,

What brand tail section is that? Did it come with that much grey primer on it or have you already started working it to get it ready for paint?
rock.gif

Whatcha gonna do for a tail light? ROB or 469boy, has a similar tail section. We made up a single LED tail light unit for him to have a brake/tail light. He did something diffent for turn signals. If a stock tail light will fit there then LED's with a clear lens will work great. DUDE LOVE THE BLING BLING, Yu just need some cocky mirrored cop glasses now.
tounge.gif

You guys are crackinme up!
Ya'll are TOOOO funny!
To answer a few questions.
I have 2 Busas. The OTHER 1 is the SLEEPER, It's gonna be bright silver with purple letters. A MCxpress turbo going thru the stock exhaust.
It 280-300 hp enough thru stock exhaust enough of a SLEEPER for ya?
wow.gif

The SLEEPERBUSA name will stay.
Train and ICE,
It's an Airtech tail section.
The reason for the primer is the Clear Alternative frosted tail light lense has already been molded in and it's already got LED lights, and a turn signal integrator kit. It even has a metal divider between the LEDs.
It's gonna have the green body. I liked it so much, I hated to put it on the street, just to get chiped up. It should stay in better condition on this bike, because it'll mostly see track and garage time. I son't believe that I would ever be able to match that paint.

Thanks for all the nice comments!
I am very proud of what JohnnyCheese and myself are doing to the bike.

Here's the tail light.

DSC01941.JPG

CamChain did it for me.
He's in California.
I lost his info when my computer took a dump, but I can get it for you is ya ever want it.

He does excellent work!

Back