Project ADYSTRONG - Captain needs your help

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Let me tell you how I am involved in this.....

A very close friend of mine hit me up on a text today and asked me if I wanted to buy a bracelet to help support a very young and precious 6 year old girl. This tiny little girl is making bracelets so that she can save up her money and buy a Nintendo Switch to give her something to do while she is having medical procedures.

This Morning:

Ady has neuroblastoma and today was a pretty rough day for her as a patch of her hair fell out. The family knew this was going to occur but I don't think you could really be prepared for that time. Ady decided to go ahead and have the rest of her hair shaved off knowing that today was the beginning of the next phase of her journey.

I asked my friend if she would make contact with Ady's parents and get permission for me to use these pictures to bring this need to you all. I would suspect that in the near days Ady is not going to have a lot of energy to make bracelets so I would tell you this is not about bracelts but taking care of pretty stinkin cute 6 year old girl that is willing to work for it. Ady's family really has no idea what I am doing or what to expect so lets make this fun and shock this little girl and let this family see how a group of bikers make things happen.

My goal is this... I really want to get enough money tonight to take care of the game she wants and any extra that comes in would go to her for other needs that they are surely going to have. Below is a link to my PalPal link and you will see that there is a tag there for Project Ady so all the money will go to her. I added a QR code to PayPal for the tech folks :)

We look around every day and we ask what we could do to make this world a better place and I would tell you all that we have a situation in front of us that could give some hope and smiles to a family that needs some encouragement.

I will post up some updates and won't let it get out of control but I do want to go way above the initial cost. I will not be presenting the family with the money but have asked my trusted friend to present it to them when the time is right so that I nor this website get any attention and all the focus stays on the lady of the hour Miss Ady...

Last edited:
She looks like a real sweetie. Way to be there for her :beerchug:

Listen Paul I don't know her but I do know of the situation. In this case we can all be there for them. I will tell you that with all the support my family received when my niece had her accident. Not sure how anyone can look at that little girl and not want to help.

You guys are awesome..... I had a good text conversation with Ady's mom today and today was a rest day for her. I am going to leave this open until sometime Friday night then close it off.. I so appreciate you guys and your desire to help another human have a little better day.

I did sent the link to this thread to Ady's mom so she could see how this all works. I think she is still wrapping her mind around how a guy she has never met collected money to get a gift for her daughter that they have not met and will most likely never see.

This type of attitude and behavior is what makes this website different, this spirit of helping others in need and doing the right thing even when there isn't anything in it for you is what makes you all so great to be around.

Proud, and Thankful for you all.....

cap

Okay folks project AdyStrong is just about complete. According to Amazon it will be done by 9pm tomorrow night.

You are a good bunch of guys... I will get you some updates as I get them in regards to her health...

Appreciate every single one of you.

Cap

Mission accomplished my friends. In less than a week we were able to give at least a moment of enjoyment to a precious little 6yr old girl. Ady's mom sent me this picture and I will be honest with you that I cried like a baby. I have no problems that even compare with what this family is dealing with. Our goal was simple, one moment of happiness and hope for a sweet unknown person that none of us had ever met. Done!

received_774440362995232.jpeg

Ady's mom wanted me to share this Facebook link with you so you could follow her journey as Ady stays strong through this. My only ask would be that we don't mention this site as I want that gift to remain somewhat anonymous to the world. This is not about me, you or the oRg but that little girl.

20191022_164928.jpg

Mission accomplished my friends. In less than a week we were able to give at least a moment of enjoyment to a precious little 6yr old girl. Ady's mom sent me this picture and I will be honest with you that I cried like a baby. I have no problems that even compare with what this family is dealing with. Our goal was simple, one moment of happiness and hope for a sweet unknown person that none of us had ever met. Done!

View attachment 1606644

Ady's mom wanted me to share this Facebook link with you so you could follow her journey as Ady stays strong through this. My only ask would be that we don't mention this site as I want that gift to remain somewhat anonymous to the world. This is not about me, you or the oRg but that little girl.

View attachment 1606645
This is great! Happy for all involved sorry I missed this opportunity.

Cap thanks for the opportunity. Honestly, i wouldnt mind seeing this continue with other needing individuals.

Back