Profile Accuracy

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Ever since the shutdown, i have noticed that a lot of profiles are incomplete. My profile had me as female. (Shut up!
unclesam.gif
)

Anyway, when I check a profile, I am usually interested in a member's location. Many of the profiles do not list locations. How 'bout updating your own profile?

Thinker

Ever since the shutdown, i have noticed that a lot of profiles are incomplete. My profile had me as female.  (Shut up!
unclesam.gif
)

Anyway, when I check a profile, I am usually interested in a member's location. Many of the profiles do not list locations. How 'bout updating your own profile?

Thinker
Gee I am glad you cleared that up, here I was going to hit on you.
biggrin.gif

My birthday has always been there, and I don't want to hear from you samrt azz's about it either.

My profile is still there...darn...anyways, you guys aren't old at all. There's more life in this website than some of friends. Is the secret to life really owning a hayabusa?
laugh.gif

I think so...I didn't want to put my b-day either...but after seeing all the old farts, I decided 40 wasn't too bad.
Duhh! Thinker.  It is quite obvious by your stage name "Thinker62" that you were born in 1962.  You constantly rant about 40 and being so old, so your secret is out already. So what's the big deal, you scared or somethin'?  All we need now is a Month and Day.  I'm 36 and I don't feel nine days over 35.

Brian

I think so...I didn't want to put my b-day either...but after seeing all the old farts, I decided 40 wasn't too bad.
Duhh! Thinker.  It is quite obvious by your stage name "Thinker62" that you were born in 1962.  You constantly rant about 40 and being so old, so your secret is out already. So what's the big deal, you scared or somethin'?  All we need now is a Month and Day.  I'm 36 and I don't feel nine days over 35.

Brian
Now I sense a challange! Since when did I "rant about my age...I only said that it sucks getting old when I hurt my back. But my back is BACK and I am ready to rock and roll.

Earlier I agreed with Cache that when I joined the board, i was reluctant to put my age cause I thoutht that there would be nothing but young punks on here, but I did put my age cause i'm down like that.

March 10, 1962 to be exact. Yeah Baby!

Brian
Now I since a challange! Since when did I "rant about my age...I only said that it sucks getting old when I hurt my back. But my back is BACK and I am ready to rock and roll.

Earlier I agreed with Cache that when I joined the board, i was reluctant to put my age cause I thoutht that there would be nothing but young punks on here, but I did put my age cause i'm down like that.

March 10, 1962 to be exact. Yeah Baby!
Never did you imagin that yo would be classified as a young pup.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back