Product Review W/Pic

Wire Dawg

Donating Member
Registered
Bought some waterless cleaner/wax from a BX vendor the other day and shined up the busa and bug today.  Stuff comes in a spray can and wipes off.  Did a good job removing insect carnage and road grime and really shined 'em up.  It's called Premium EZWax and worked great.  As an added bonus, it's made in the good old US of A too.

Busa.jpg

i bought some of that stuff at sam's club this summer! it does work extrememly well. i'm just wondering about wax buildup if you use it a lot, as it has carnuba wax as it's base. but it is advertised as a cleaner as well. makes the surface really smooth too!

If you want some real bike stuff,without any film residue or smudges this can't be beat by anything.It's tha BOMB.

Her site is being redone but there is a printable form or i can rn by and get it for you.

http://www.lazyhog.com/

Look at my bikes in the resurrection of bikes post,my bikes are raced weekly,ridden,and cleaned with this stuff and can be used on any surface even chrome or polish work.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132896146 -->

hit me up with how to pay ill try some golden

bike looks good bro, so does the car the mower.......

05busa blu,it's about $15 a can,i will pay shipping to you in that price,if you don't like it i'll buy it back.I will get in touch with her and get a few cans if others wanna try it too.I will be in touch.

Back