Product Review 5/5

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Holy smokes, saw my life flash before my eyes. I just got done putting on my new rear tire and noticed the lock was still on my front caliper. So what do I do? lean the bike over to put it on the kickstand....that was up. bike comes falling over as I let go about half way to the ground in my garage. i trip and hit the wall as I hear a THUD of my bike hitting the floor. I look over in SHOCK!!! What do I see? Nothing but sliders and stock exhaust touching the floor. the bike didnt even TOUCH the floor. WOW. And this is the side where the slider is further into the bike. the left side. So I stare at the bike resting comfortably on the floor and I smile. Thank god for 100 dollar sliders. I know it would have gotten my tank, mirror, left fairing, and tail. Wow 100 dollars just saved me 1500 in repairs
cool.gif
cool.gif

P.S. HOLY HELL THIS SoB is heavy when its not upright.

THANK YOU VORTEX!!

cool.gif

No need to risk it again. We all know what they look like on the ground. Glad yours made it out unscathed.
beerchug.gif

VORTEX SLIDERS !!!!!!
super.gif
Got mine, and yes the "THUD" of the darn thing stopping BUSA-WEIGHT is a sound I never want to hear a second time
wow.gif
...........but when I lifted and examined "In PANIC"
rolleyes_extreme.gif
...I find....."everything is allllll-riiiiight !!!"......
cool.gif

Back