Problems With "turn Key" Super Ultra Turbo Hayabusa.. Anyone In Or Near Ny..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is a dirty deal. I know how I would feel about shelling out 20k and have problems right out of the gate and then the disrespectful attitude to rub the dirty deal in that much more. I definitely would of handled this much differently than you have but I will say for 20k you got a great starter platform and it’s definitely a deal in that aspect. I would just cut your loss with the seller and move forward with a renewed frame of mind and finish the bike to your idea of a turn key turbo bike, it may cost a few bucks more but you should still be way below what it would cost to build a bike to that level from scratch. Believe me when I tell you turbo bikes built right with no expense spared can cost upwards of $75k-$100k easily! I hope you get things worked out and can enjoy it.

LMAO the bike was picked up from Powerhouse after the bike was tuned on both race gas and pump gas. it was walked onto the trailer and walked off into my garage where it sat. it ran 100% PERFECT! Ask the guy who tuned it? never rode it after it was tuned cause it was no longer registered and I made that clear to the new owner who seems to forget all the little details.

so the guy buys the bike, rides it home against my advice and fouls out some plugs then calls me whining about how broke he is and how he can't afford to fix it and now its my problem? that makes me lol literally! THAT was the last conversation I had with the new owner. Im not here for charity. YOU bought the bike. YOU fucked it home riding it home against my advice with Race gas in on a pump gas tune. Not ME YOU!

I didn't foul the plugs out. the new owner did so all you little cry babies can go good time urself with ur ASSumptions. 1Busa has already made himself look like a jackass cause I didn't respond to this thread as fast as he demands I do. LMAO...... dude I'm not ur gf I don't answer to you jackass! what next? you gonna call me and I don't pick up on the first ring and ur gonna now get upset? Dude if I didn't know better id think ur trying to get a date with me or somthn. go fondle ur bf or somthn not interested.

bottom line in the new owner is simply retarded and way over his head here. lift the tank and change the plugs u moron!

did he tell everyone how much he paid for the bike? $16 fukn thousand dollars!!!! AND he was given a $1000 in bike stands and a lithium charger! once agains bike ran 100% right from powerhouse where it was tuned! THIS moron didn't want to listen and now it runs like poop and thats MY problem? this whole thread makes me LOL and this will be the last time I respond to it smh.

Last edited:
I don't know how these things work. But powerhouse tuned it for race and pump gas right?

Logic tells me that they must have tuned it for race fuel last. (Since it still had race fuel in the tank.)

Why the conclusion?

As stated..it was put on a trailer right after the tune and then set idle until sold. (Per the original owner.)

If thats the case, why would it be in pump tune?

Just curious. I have zero knowledge in switching tunes on a bike. I assume it fairly easy to do with on board gadgets. But that would lead to another question.

Why not just switch the tune to race, and be on your way?

Tuesday itll be there. and whats hilarious is a 50 year old guy with no kids an NO GIRL calling me gay... smh... ure a pussy

ure a liar brett... "ITS THE AIR SHIFTER" "YOU FOULED SOME PLUGS" .. "dude I told u not to ride it home" NO BS BIKE... YEAH RIGHT

If brett would have answered his phone.. I wouldn't have come on here... I apologize to everyone for the foul language... and I'm hoping it is something simple.... but don't just ignore me... or act like ure an expert on the bike... brett had everything on that bike built by (multiple people)someone else... tells everyone how fast the bike is and about racing it... dude its a 2005 and has 5500 miles... u aint ridin that bike at all... u scared. be honest.

brett.. know this... I can prove u are the sole proprietor on your account on here... it isn't hacked... and u calling me "retarted" is a clear violation of code of conduct for a lieutenant in a police force... even if it is in CT.. they are still cops... watch ure step with me ... I am a CO in a maximum security prison and several people have been reprimanded or fired for much less...don't u go to roll call.. where they tell u... stay off social media... ure an embarrassment to the ENTIRE Bridgeport PD.

I think this thread has gotten totally out of hand. I do not see this forum as a place to degrade someone; a dealer, a private seller of whomever. This should be taking place between the two involved parties, not the entire world. Keep in mind that there are two sides to every story. Being someone who buys and sells a lot of bikes I can tell you that, from what I have read here, the seller has a reasonable story and is likely not the villain that he is being portrayed to be. Let's not feed him to the wolves over one event that we know little about. Just saying.

No, not right. This whole thread is not right. If and when I get this bike, I will find out what exactly went on here . . .
I hope you can diagnose the issue before your vacation and update this thread, but there’s not much time to troubleshoot before then if you won’t get the bike until Tuesday.

Well all of the name calling doesn't get us to any clarity. I think people on this forum would like membership here to stand for something, but I suppose you can never really know where someone is when they are selling stuff.

This is not to say who is wrong here, but if you sell someone a highly modified bike wouldn't you expect to have to spend some time explaining it to the new owner?

Another lesson is mods don't sell. Brett had a fortune in his bike and he says he let it go for $15k!? I have about $18k in mine and I expect it would go for $7 - $8k.

I think this thread has gotten totally out of hand. I do not see this forum as a place to degrade someone; a dealer, a private seller of whomever. This should be taking place between the two involved parties, not the entire world. Keep in mind that there are two sides to every story. Being someone who buys and sells a lot of bikes I can tell you that, from what I have read here, the seller has a reasonable story and is likely not the villain that he is being portrayed to be. Let's not feed him to the wolves over one event that we know little about. Just saying.

You've been been on this forum so you outta know Brett's an sugar..... He's blown up/melted this bike a few times!!! He's had damn near everybody on the eastern seaboard work on or rebuild the damn thing. Why you think Frank from Powerhouse was quick to chime in and denounce that he did the work!?!? Cause he knows his work was stepped on by any and everybody!!! I still got PM's from him asking me to set him up with my builder for his blown engine!!! He was on other Busa and drag racing forums trying to get help meanwhile he was trying to play it cool on here like everything was gravy.

All you gotta do is click on his postings..... He's been on this forum for over 6 years take a look at how he talks to people look how disrespectful his comments are Time and Time again!!!! Does he sound like an upstanding trustworthy kind of guy!?!? Would you wanna do business with a guy like this!?!? Would you take his word @ something!?!?

Anybody else you could maybe argue for the benefit of the doubt but I'm sorry I'd believe a can of paint over that Slimy Little Weasel.

No really 1Busa, how do you really feel about GNBret? Lol!

i-try-to-be-considerate-177459.jpg

Wowsa!
My 2 cents, with only seeing this thread and the for sale thread.
The bike was advertised as heavily modded, and imo the high risk factor should be a given when buying something like that, but if something is advertised as" turn key and no bs"...if I had showed up to buy it and the seller was encouraging me to trailer it home because it had the wrong gas in it, along with any kind of service lights coming on...I would have politely said "I'm sorry but I dont feel like this motorcycle would be right for me", and then walked.
But thats just me, lol.
I remember a few of gnbretts post here and always seemed like a decent dude, but I have to say it saddens my heart for a busa owner to tell a guy that just bought his bike that he dont give a f--- about him, or the bike he just sold him, and that he can f--- off. :(
If the new owner is having problems on his first ride home, be a decent guy and answer the phone and try to help him out, even if it is just as simple as fouled plugs. Seems to me that would just be being a good person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back