Problems With "turn Key" Super Ultra Turbo Hayabusa.. Anyone In Or Near Ny..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali123

Banned
bought the bike as turn-key no BS.... listed here... it runs shitty/ makes no boost, I need a working relationship with someone. I'm in NY

that's what I thought... turns out since he had it another shop did work to it... motor... and I cant talk him into getting involved

I'm hoping he will... I just wanna get this resolved... it was supposed to be a turn key bike... a man gave me his word on this... and I gave him the money he wanted for it... and several people on this forum vouched for him and the bike... if a man isn't good for his word.... what else does he have? that's how I was raised I guess... god doesn't like ugly, and the decisions you make today echo in eternity.... so if he feels good about this.... he knows their is an issue and zero concern.

He's been on this forum for a long time.....

Idk?? He's a cop if memory serves me correct so it should be out of his character to try and scam somebody and sell em junk. Doesn't make sense why he won't return your calls???

Gotta be more to this story :confused:

Wow not cool, was that the 20 K busa advertised on here? Almost bought it myself , looked like a bargain, good luck, hope you get it sorted..

I know... its like I'm living in bizarro world... I even left the passenger rear seat at his place... left 2 messages... no call.... I dunno maybe his phone is broken... I sent him a message on here... hopefully he gets back at me... in which case all is forgiven... but I was under the impression that powerhouse would work on it/tune it... and that is patently false....

I don't blame frank.... I blame myself for not actually calling powerhouse first.... I just saw the dyno sheet with the 8/17/17 date on it and made assumptions

its only money boys.... only money... I can always work more overtime... I just really wanted to deal with the best builder/tuner... now who knows whats wrong with it and the people I'm gonna have to deal with...

Ali123 I think most of us take pride in this site and the advice we give people. GNBRETT is "one of us" so this is a serious issue for s too. Can you clearly describe what you feel happened? Did you test the bike (not sure I would turn someone lose on my 400 hp Busa) or get it home and realize there are problems? It is interesting that Frank won't work on the bike. GNBrett was last on here last night, so I'm sure he will be calling you back to straighten this out. This does not sound like the GNBrett we know. I've had my run ins with him on a number of political issues but never on bike stuff. He's always been a big proponent of the turbo life and even Frank at Powerhouse.

Hopefully there is a simple answer to this and you all can get things worked out quickly. I can only imagine how pissed you are right now.

GNBRETT.jpg

Relax folks. I have absolutely 0 doubt gbrett will call him. He is a stand up guy. He is or at least was an officer. We have butted heads many times too but he is a stand up kind of guy. Give him a bit to respond. Please handle via PM. If and i mean if that fails then notify folks, Cap in particular, for a little guidance.

Unusual that he is posting to other post?? Hope is something simple that is causing no boost. I’m sure you heard it a seen it build boost before you bought it right?
Suprised how great you are reacting would be so easy to be tripping.

Also welcome to the org.

Don't know exactly how it is in the States , but certainly "down under" , being a cop sure don't make you automatically an honest stand up guy . There is a long history of sugarbritches hiding behind badges and officialdom . Better character reference "one of us" Busa rider / owner .

Ali123 I think most of us take pride in this site and the advice we give people. GNBRETT is "one of us" so this is a serious issue for s too. Can you clearly describe what you feel happened? Did you test the bike (not sure I would turn someone lose on my 400 hp Busa) or get it home and realize there are problems? It is interesting that Frank won't work on the bike. GNBrett was last on here last night, so I'm sure he will be calling you back to straighten this out. This does not sound like the GNBrett we know. I've had my run ins with him on a number of political issues but never on bike stuff. He's always been a big proponent of the turbo life and even Frank at Powerhouse.

Hopefully there is a simple answer to this and you all can get things worked out quickly. I can only imagine how pissed you are right now.

all I can say is thank god frank is gonna fix this... he can fix anything... and I'm not gonna get into exactly what the bike condition is or what the symptoms are... because this is a bike I just bought... paid a lot for.. I'm not self diagnosing this... u should see all the electronics on this thing... itll make ure head spin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back