Problems With Site

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Apparently people are having issues with the speed of the site. Ali123 said it was unusably slow and he can't post. I was having similar problems but it appears to have been a version of internet explorer that was not updated.

It aint IE…. anyone else? this is a crazy problem to have, every other site works perfect.... and this computer is only a few months old... so it cant be the computer.... so that narrows things down a bit...…

It aint IE…. anyone else? this is a crazy problem to have, every other site works perfect.... and this computer is only a few months old... so it cant be the computer.... so that narrows things down a bit...…
Dude, you ask me to post about the problem you are having on the site because you can't post. then you are the first guy to post a response? Lol!

Dude, you ask me to post about the problem you are having on the site because you can't post. then you are the first guy to post a response? Lol!
reading is fundamental arch.... I said I can RESPOND to a thread(after about a 5 minute wait)… but I cant start a thread at ALL.... hence why I asked YOU to start the thread.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

reading is fundamental arch.... I said I can RESPOND to a thread(after about a 5 minute wait)… but I cant start a thread at ALL.... hence why I asked YOU to start the thread.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
Lol . . . Gee, that’s odd that you can’t START a thread . . .
Hey I use Firefox and never have any problems with the site at all

Between the first of the month and the second Tuesday of the month software vendors push out their updates.
This commonly causes severe slow downs especially in windows server based farms. Not sure if you guys are on Verizon fios/dsl but they were having some dns resolution slowdowns all week.

Cmon jelly.... dont be a MORON.... how would i look PUSHING my computer around the garage? lol.... i love six.... but im having fun with this.
How many miles have you put on that turbo monster since you got it sorted?

How many miles have you put on that turbo monster since you got it sorted?
less than a thousand.... it sits in storage a lot.... at $117 a month, cause I work a lot, I fired it up a week or so ago... no issues.... in a week or so its going back to PH to install Brembo gp4rx calipers.... fancy dancy master cylinder... custom lines.... Robinsons output shaft support plate.... oil change/new plugs/new coolant/ new air filter(don't ask).... I paid for allllll the parts already, I keep coming up with ideas and frank usually talks me out of many of them.... I was considering apex 6 wheels also and had a conversation about that.... itll be getting new wheels .... im waiting on new VTRACK core moto wheels though.(I love the way they look)

less than a thousand.... it sits in storage a lot.... at $117 a month, cause I work a lot, I fired it up a week or so ago... no issues.... in a week or so its going back to PH to install Brembo gp4rx calipers.... fancy dancy master cylinder... custom lines.... Robinsons output shaft support plate.... oil change/new plugs/new coolant/ new air filter(don't ask).... I paid for allllll the parts already, I keep coming up with ideas and frank usually talks me out of many of them.... I was considering apex 6 wheels also and had a conversation about that.... itll be getting new wheels .... im waiting on new VTRACK core moto wheels though.(I love the way they look)
Holy c$&&

$117 a month for parking?
I can offer you a bachelor pad with parking for twice that.

Sounds like the bike is a hobby and you are enjoying it. Have fun.

Holy c$&&

$117 a month for parking?
I can offer you a bachelor pad with parking for twice that.

Sounds like the bike is a hobby and you are enjoying it. Have fun.
I always wanted something like this busa.... but I never had the money... it took me over 30 years to be able to do this stuff... I never had extra funds to do this stuff as a teenager or young adult.... spent a lot of time simply putting out fires in my own personal life... a hot-rod anything was the BIGGEST caviar wish I could ever imagine growing up.... and I finally figured out a way to make it happen..... everytime I think of that bike.. no matter what... I get a big poop eating grin on my face.... and frank made this possible... without him... who knows what would have become of this bike...… he helped me when he didn't have to.. integrity is everything.

Back