Problems 07 busa gen 1

I would put it on the side stand and check that clutch for bolts coming loose. They may be all good, but the time is worth the peace of mind knowing.

My.01

Got pie?
+1 on this.. I couldn't really hear from your video but I just had a first gen the clutch bolts backed out on and if you search here you'll find plenty of posts where it happens. Only takes a few mins and peace of mind is worth it.

I would put it on the side stand and check that clutch for bolts coming loose. They may be all good, but the time is worth the peace of mind knowing.

My.01

Got pie?
That was also a tip I got from another site. Can always check it. So I’m gonna head over to YouTube and check mrbrown videos.

A little update on my Hayabusa. I went riding after everyone told me that they don’t hear anything. Now suddenly it started overheating. The fan did nog work. Now i started her up again. Fan worked and no red zone. Got the advice to being it back to the shop. Every issue it had now is the exact i had with my previous bike. Overheat, no fan, weird colour oil suddenly. The only difference is the coolant had not mixed with the oil. When the shop brings me news I’ll update it again.

E7ECCA48-ECEF-4171-A318-9074734CF195.jpeg

Back from the shop. When they removed the fairings and put it on the centerstand everything was good. No more weird noises, temperature was perfect and the fan worked like a charm. Probably a dirty sensor. If it does it again they will probably replace the little culprit. They took 3 tests and I got to take a quick look on how they did it. All test where good. No overheating or anything. Glad I am back on the road. A shame I could not finish the event for charity.

dear neighbor and at all genI (not at II´s)
very urgent hint / highly recommended
move the fan switch from rad´s left side to the hose wich comes from the head RH.
and - if you want take the other switch which starts the fan earlier - at ~95-98°C
described here on my page in english but i think the pics tell over 90% of needed infos

at 39°C air temp here inside town of berlin
stop ´n go jam
arse boiled like a steak in the pan
and the pointer stayed under the middle line

and change the water every 2 years (max 3 years) or get the gritty greenish green and kill your head gasket

Back