Problem at slow speed

streched04

Registered
i have an 04 thats streched 6" over with a Ti-Force system and Powercommander. When at a consitant slow speed (crusing in town about 30mph) the bike hesitates and jumps. Could this be a fuel prob. brought on by the Powercommander? The bike runs great other wise.

hayabusa_1.jpg

I could be, best way to verify that would be to disconnect the power commander and ride it again. There are no other problems in any other gear at any other rpm?

Oh, welcome aboard!
beerchug.gif

Do you have a custom map for your bike in the power commander or do you just have a power commander plugged in?

Make sure you're using 87 or 88 octane gas. 86 is too low and higher than 88 is too high.

If you're already using the right octane, try some SeaFoam and make sure your throttle bodies are synched and valves adjusted. Synch the throttle bodies with the PC disconnected.

Good luck!

--Wag--

Looks like Wag beat me to it; I'd suggest syncing the throttle bodies, too.
winkold.gif

Thanks for all the suggestions!!, yes I do have a custom map ( the bike was dyno tuned during the Powercommander install ). I run the bike on 91 oct. gas will that be to high? Thank you all again for the help.

Kick out the 91 octane and go for 87. 88, if you have to.

I bet that comes pretty close to solving your problem. Also, it may take two or three tanks to completely blow it all out.

SeaFoam will help on the first tank.

--Wag--

Back