Probably broke some rule

dm_gsxr

Weirdo Freak
Donating Member
Registered
On my way home tonight I come up to a light next to a beautiful red Mustang. Man, I'm talking a beautiful deep red.

BurbleburblevRrooommmburbleburbleburblevrrRRrroomvrrRRrrooom

Hmm, wants to race I guess. I look over, he gets excited,

BurblevRRRROOooommmmburbleburble

Light changes and vRRRROOOooommm he's off.

I just head off as normal and watch him zip up to the next light as I make my right turn
biggrin.gif

(Sorry, I have rules; no neighborhoods where kids are likely, no shopping malls were Latte drinking soccer moms are driving SUVs, and certainly not where cops like to hide
smile.gif
)

Carl

nah, your just low on squid juice.. don't let it happen again.. your supposed to do a burn out thru the redlight and pass him doing a stand up wheelie and patting your butt cheeks at him.

.. pshht.. newbs!

nah, your just low on squid juice.. don't let it happen again.. your supposed to do a burn out thru the redlight and pass him doing a stand up wheelie and patting your butt cheeks at him.

.. pshht.. newbs!
Well I am 48 or so and this morning my wife and I.... well you don't need to know
wow.gif
But let's just say that I'm probably below the full mark
biggrin.gif

I was getting a little rush though but I decided not to feed the bears tonight
smile.gif

But I have that "how to wheelie" video that I'm itching to practice
smile.gif

Carl

smile.gif

.. pshht.. newbs!
Well I am 48 or so and this morning my wife and I.... well you don't need to know
wow.gif
 But let's just say that I'm probably below the full mark
biggrin.gif

I was getting a little rush though but I decided not to feed the bears tonight
smile.gif

But I have that "how to wheelie" video that I'm itching to practice
smile.gif

Carl
Gotta love self control. I bet you the Mustang driver swears and has himself convinced he claimed a Busa tonight.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131168322 -->

smile.gif

I would have done the same thing. There is a time and place fo everything. Those who don't realize that are the ones who go down sooner rather than later, or get the tickets for 50 mph over the speed limit instead of 15 over. Wise choice.

Good job! Next time though, you have to show him who's the Daddy!!!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131197191 -->

Your 48 I'm only 53 but I would of had to dust his ass. Let him know that mustang sucks!

yeah, I'm not much of a self control type a person when it comes to shid like this...
blush.gif

I'd a been smokin my tire waiting for the green.... then launch into a wheelie and blow right by him waving with both hands....
wow.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
j/k

....there is a time and place for everything.... next time thou
race.gif

a heck.... you probably had your helmet and some safety gear on, and that's bound too throw your judgment off.... your get him next time......
biggrin.gif

I'm a very immature 60, but I do the same thing when within city limits, it's just too dangerous.....now out on the freeway if there is little to no traffic and the opportunity presents it's self, well, that's another story!!
smile.gif

yeah, I'm not much of a self control type a person when it comes to shid like this...
blush.gif

I'd a been smokin my tire waiting for the green.... then launch into a wheelie and blow right by him waving with both hands....
wow.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
  j/k

....there is a time and place for everything....  next time thou  
race.gif
SQUID!!! doing burnouts and wheelies.......... really, I'd never do that......... But don't talk to GMbusa, He'll tell you differrent....... He lies.......... really....... No...... I mean it........he'll say I wheelie and do burnouts......... that's not true..........

FINE! I do Wheelies and burnouts too! I'M A SQUID!!!!
down.gif

dm, you should be ashamed of yourself...why were you being so thoughtless and just concerned with your own feelings instead of others?....(bear with me here) picture this scenario...mustang boy goes back to his friends, or worst case goes up to someone else on a Busa or other bike and starts talking smack about how he whipped a Busa's a$$. Either A: mustang boy gets stomped out for being an idiot, or B: he tries again, loses badly, and is so bewildered at how badly he lost that he crashes into the 18 wheeler pulling out in front of him that he didn't see because he was focusing on the bike tail light growing dimmer in the distance.

I don't know about you dm, but I just couldn't have that on my conscience.

smile.gif
just kidding man, it's all good, I haven't had my meds today....You did good, time and place for everything.

I'm a very immature 60, but I do the same thing when within city limits, it's just too dangerous.....now out on the freeway if there is little to no traffic and the opportunity presents it's self, well, that's another story!!
smile.gif
Yea. On the freeway it's another story
smile.gif
But city streets? Pretty much not going to happen. Too many things can happen. At least on a freeway, I can normally see far enough to make a nice run (and have
smile.gif
)

Carl

smile.gif

smile.gif

dm, you should be ashamed of yourself...why were you being so thoughtless and just concerned with your own feelings instead of others?....(bear with me here)  picture this scenario...mustang boy goes back to his friends, or worst case goes up to someone else on a Busa or other bike and starts talking smack about how he whipped a Busa's a$$.  Either A: mustang boy gets stomped out for being an idiot, or B: he tries again, loses badly, and is so bewildered at how badly he lost that he crashes into the 18 wheeler pulling out in front of him that he didn't see because he was focusing on the bike tail light growing dimmer in the distance.

I don't know about you dm, but I just couldn't have that on my conscience.

smile.gif
just kidding man, it's all good, I haven't had my meds today....You did good, time and place for everything.
Well see, that's just me being thoughtful and setting him up for another MileHighBusaOwner
smile.gif
You're welcome
biggrin.gif

Carl

smile.gif

Back