Pro Street Build

Nice build!! I'm in the process of doing alot to my gen2 as well. Going outlaw grudge style set up. I have no plans on ever racung again just T&T and what not. Pretty much make the bike as fast as I possibly can for as little money as possible! I always wanted to try and build a PST bike but nearest person to race would be over 1000 miles away.

Sweet sweet ride man. WOW. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Build is going good! Damn close to giving it a start. Just a few more items to tie up and the I can power it up I'm using Wossner pistons and rods. 9:1.

Build is going good! Damn close to giving it a start. Just a few more items to tie up and the I can power it up I'm using Wossner pistons and rods. 9:1.
Hi. WHY did you pick Wossner? I had JE Piston build me a set of custom 10 to 1s. One bike in the class is running 12 to 1s. I only went with the 10 to 1 because I wil wide open for 1.5 miles. I also had C P Corrillo design my rod for 1000 HP and 13500 RPM. DME bikes turn 13500 RPM.My rods are a little different then the ones they have because I run 1.5 miles.

Hi. WHY did you pick Wossner? I had JE Piston build me a set of custom 10 to 1s. One bike in the class is running 12 to 1s. I only went with the 10 to 1 because I wil wide open for 1.5 miles. I also had C P Corrillo design my rod for 1000 HP and 13500 RPM. DME bikes turn 13500 RPM.My rods are a little different then the ones they have because I run 1.5 miles.
Went with Wossner because that is what I used with my last build, which worked well for me. Local PST racers to me also use the same as I do.

the 1000 hp rods have been around for awhile. not really much point in going to them unless youre running well over 700 hp imo. the regular h beams are much lighter, its quite noticeable in just bare hands without actually weighing them.
every turbo busa build here that gets turbo pistons gets wossner pistons. excellent quality and durability.

the 1000 hp rods have been around for awhile. not really much point in going to them unless youre running well over 700 hp imo. the regular h beams are much lighter, its quite noticeable in just bare hands without actually weighing them.
every turbo busa build here that gets turbo pistons gets wossner pistons. excellent quality and durability.
Hi. The motor is built for 1000 HP.by Rick at Harry machined parts. It will be tuned by Eric at DAS. I am looking in to turbo set ups now. Your Rcc kits are on the top of my list I will go with Frank. I would like DME to build an Inconel header for the kit. I am looking for 800+ HP.

Small update on the build. I have everything wired and terminated. Just finished configuring the Fuel Tech FT550 (freaking sweet unit by the way). This week on Tuesday I will be testing all the inputs and outputs, then cranking it to make sure all sensors pick up what they are supposed to be. If things go good from there, the I'll put a fire in the hole and keep my fingers crossed this new engine holds together!

Also, the new DME ProStreet Wedge pan came. She's tiny! One thing that's cool about this is that I can run the carbon fiber bib with it that DME makes for when I race. Rather than using the fiber one.

Tested all coils, injectors, solenoids, and functions with the ECU. Calibrated all sensors and cranked the engine with the starter. Makes great oil pressure just on the starter and no bad sounds, so looks like I built it right! I also got my headlight back from DME racing. They didnt take enough off of the reflector the first time, so they corrected it. They also tossed a nice logo in the lense which is pretty cool. Still waiting on my fuel tank to be painted, but I dont have any events until the end of August, so no stress. I will get out to do some testing though as my tank should be ready in the next week or 2.
Also powdercoated my kickstand the same color as my rear sets. Small item, but it looked odd being raw aluminum.

20200716_134201.jpg

20200718_140824.jpg

Tested all coils, injectors, solenoids, and functions with the ECU. Calibrated all sensors and cranked the engine with the starter. Makes great oil pressure just on the starter and no bad sounds, so looks like I built it right! I also got my headlight back from DME racing. They didnt take enough off of the reflector the first time, so they corrected it. They also tossed a nice logo in the lense which is pretty cool. Still waiting on my fuel tank to be painted, but I dont have any events until the end of August, so no stress. I will get out to do some testing though as my tank should be ready in the next week or 2.
Also powdercoated my kickstand the same color as my rear sets. Small item, but it looked odd being raw aluminum.

View attachment 1623218

View attachment 1623219
Cycle tek. That was top of the line.

Wiring is all complete and cleaned up. First fire 2 days ago! A little hard to start when cold, but will be working on tuning that out.
Runs nice and smooth with no issues. Even had a chance to put it on the 2 step. Well holy crap! The 2 step is freaking awesome with this new FMU. Nice and smooth boost and RPMs when on it. It's not popping and banging like it was before on my ECU editor.
Going to be doing some testing this weekend at an 1/8 mile track, so we will see how it goes.

20200801_160010.jpg

20200801_160022.jpg

20200801_214940.jpg

20200801_214947.jpg

20200801_214958.jpg

I also installed my DME wedge pan. The bike was too low for the rules with the 1" pan.
Next thing this week is to run the water lines for the air/water intercooler and install my low profile drain from the turbo (just slightly too low).

20200802_140311.jpg

20200802_140324.jpg

20200802_140332.jpg

20200802_140352.jpg

Back