Pricing the '05's

FJRider

Registered
I started looking around for the best price on an '05. Best I've come up with so far is $11K OTD. Haven't done any haggling yet, but I'm curious how far down I should be able to push the sales folk?

That largely depends on demographics. Prices vary accordingly. Here in Wisconsin I got mine for $10,300 including tax, title and license (eventhough the dumbass knew I had plates to transfer...oh, well), although I've seen prices as low as $9300 now. Oh, and the sales guy didn't attempt to screw me with "set up and delivery costs."

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119013890 -->

FJ I'm in the same boat you are in, the best prices I've found, and I'm in Hampton are from Birchum Cycle in Colonial Heights, VA. just south of Richmond, and was told just about $10,976 OTD. much cheaper than here in Hampton/Newport News, where Casey Cycle was quoting me approx $13,000± OTD. well worth the drive for me.
hope this helps.
- Tony -
just waiting on the financing and that baby is mine.

<!--EDIT|tonyy1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119017468 -->

Over here dealers cannot keep them in stock...they literally sell within days after they get them.

Pay MSRP + tax with no set-up and delivery around here and your doing pretty good.

Like Busa05 said, it depends on your location.

FJRider what dealership did you you get that quote from? just in case I have to driver further to get mine.

I paid $10,900 OTD for an LE with the first 2 scheduled services included. Again, this is Wisconsin where Harleys command top dollar and imports play second fiddle.

I paid $11,000+ for my LE. Got the Hayabusa Helmet thrown in which is a $509  value, and a Kryptonite cable thrown in which is a $70 Value.  Also, 15% off of my riding gear (Hayabusa Jacket, and Icon Gloves), and 15% off my accessories (Scorpio SR-I500 Alarm w/ all the godies, Bike Cover, 2 Krpytonite Disc Locks, and Vortex Frame Sliders). I think that was it....HaHA
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|chowan24
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119020694 -->

tonyy1 - The $11K OTD price I got was from Coleman Powersport in Woodbridge, Virginia (703-497-1500). I bought my FJR1300 from this place too and I managed to get them to throw in $500 worth of accessories. I'll try and work out something similar when I buy my Busa. Sales people are very friendly and will work with you.

I haven't finished my research yet. I'm planning on calling some dealers in Maryland to see if I can beat their price. I'll keep you posted.

Just realized, when I get my Busa I'll have to change my Username.
My FJR may start collecting dust!
biggrin.gif

10800otd for my LE in PA... but I could only find two and I called most of the dealerships in my area... the other guy wanted 11200 otd

Shenoyp, thats 21 American dollars? I'm assuming so much because of the the cost to import it to India

That largely depends on demographics. Prices vary accordingly. Here in Wisconsin I got mine for $10,300 including tax, title and license (eventhough the dumbass knew I had plates to transfer...oh, well), although I've seen prices as low as $9300 now. Oh, and the sales guy didn't attempt to screw me with "set up and delivery costs."
The cheapest price around here is $8995 (Chicago area)
Then you add in the Freight/Setup and you're at $9600 + all the taxes, fees, etc. In most cases whenever you see a ridiculously low price, it's because they're not adding in the F+S fees.

Bottomline I paid last week for mine was $10,600 out the door. Whatever they say about "being screwed" on the freight and setup charges......someone has to pay for it. They roll that cost onto the buyer to advertise it cheaper. 99% of the time you're not getting out of it. But you WILL see it fluctuate on different bikes, and different dealerships. That should be the first question you ask about the bike before asking the sale price, it's one of those "Fluctuating fees" they change as they please.

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119065375 -->

Back