Prices of these BEAUTIFUL!!!! Machines

N2260V

Registered
Hey all! Wow, I've just joined this group today and I have to say...SHEEEEEIT those are some SWEEEEET bikes! WOW!!! I can't get over it! When I do get the new 'Busa point me in the polish/chrome, ect...direction! Wow!!!

Ok, on to the question at hand, I'd like to know what everyone who has bought an '04 is roughly paying for their babys. I know this thread is probably somewhere on here but, I'd never get there acct I can't stop looking at all those great pics! Damn, that is a beautiful bike! Thanks for your help. Walt

Do your research, some dealers can sell them for 1,000 or so off MSRP. I bought my 03' for $9500. Call around all the dealers and ask.

didn't get a penny off my '04. $10,899 plus tag tax title.

04 SE Busa paid 10,500.00 out the door. And got 25% off all my purchases in the store for a month after I bought my bike. It saved me alot of money. You can always ask for some freebies to be thrown in but then again some dealers I went to were like well take it or leave it because the Busa is a hot bike and doesnt have to many problems on the showroom floor. Take your time shop around and get the best deal you can. And welcome to the board if you havent noticed these guys know whats up with the bike and can give you many pointers.

11,250 out the door for mine thanks to this redneck azz town
mad.gif

Hey all! I just bought it!!! Blue/Silver '04...WOW! I can't wait to get out and ride her! Thanks for the posts they helped seal the deal! Anyone like me on here just hovr'n and want one of these and live in anywhere near Grand Forks, ND, I recommend "Steve" at Valley Fun Source. great salesman! I have his number if anyone wants it. Again thanks everyone for loving their machines! It shows on this site like no other I've been part of! I know I sound loopy but I'm just an excited new owner of the fastest bike on the planet!!! YEAH!!!

Back