Price range on Haulers

javie

Registered
Hi I was looking at probably a 7 x 10 or 7 x 12 V neck single axle, I was wondering what you guys think a good price range is for a hauler like this? Any info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I would suggest a tandem axle for 12' or longer. Just my personal opinion. Price range? For ballpark numbers, you are looking at a minimum of $2800 (12'), $3100 (14') and $3400 (16'). Add options and increased width, and prices go up quickly.

I'm only needing it for two bikes plus some random junk so over 12' isn't necessary :) thanks for the ballpark figures it helps!

We paid around $3200.00 for our 7x12 v nose.

100_3169.jpg

100_3183.jpg

B-O-B, where'd you get that trailer at? That's what I'm looking for; single axle easier to deal with less weight and better mileage, yet can carry 2-3 bikes....

I just got one, picking it up on the 20th, 7x16 dual axle vnose (2'9"), got black with black screw heads, vnose has diamond plate up the nose, around the front with 24" tall mirror sides around the sides/back = $3650. I think its a good deal, seemed to be a solid build list, time will tell :whistle:

Thanks for all the info guys it really helps! Now I just gotta sift through all of it and brace for the fuel cost to go pick up the trailer :(

I have a single axle enclosed will haul 2, side door and rear door ramp. $1500.

They have some nice Trailers but I think they REALLY over priced.

I got a great deal on mine from them. I shopped the price all over the US. They only carry well built trailers, but you get what you pay for. I love my 8' X20'.:thumbsup:

100_0344 (Medium).jpg

100_0341 (Medium).jpg

Eureka Springs 2009 001 (Medium).jpg

tlr18.jpg

GSXcite, that is a very nice setup you have there!:beerchug::cheerleader:

A trailer will be my next bike related purchase, to free up space for my garage in the winter.

UncleSteve where did you get your single axle two hauler for $1500? That sounds like a very good deal.

Rumble

GSXcite, that is a very nice setup you have there!:beerchug::cheerleader:

A trailer will be my next bike related purchase, to free up space for my garage in the winter.

UncleSteve where did you get your single axle two hauler for $1500? That sounds like a very good deal.

Rumble
I use mine for storage too. Lawn tractor, bicycles, moped, that kind of stuff. We use the trailer at the events I'm able to go to, as a place for members who ride in, to clean, service, and in some cases rebuild a busa if needed. Thats why the members had a banner made, and call it the busa hospital.:thumbsup:

DSC00144.jpg

DSC_7936.JPG

DSC_7951.JPG

4 busas headed for bash in trailer.jpg

MC mustang bessie finished.jpg

Back