Price for an 03 with extras ... ?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Not that I am ready to sell, but whats a ball park price for my bike?

2003 excellent condition couple sratches on the front fender.
Approx 15K miles

Quite a few mods but nuthin internal.
here is a just some of the mods

PCII
Yosh 4-2-1
Pair Valve mod
Vac lines sealed
Cycle Cat Rear Sets
Zero Gravity DB
ThrottleMiester
Heli bars
Heated grips
Air Horn
Hump Storage mod
3 custom seats ( Corbin ... )
Rear hugger
Race Tech fork mod
Polished wheels
SS Braided line w HH pads
Custom chain guard
Pazzo's
Motul full syn
Stem Stand
Ultra Brights
Switchback lights

uuuuuuuuuuuh Dayum! Thats a lot of stuff!

Oh well just thinkin kinda out loud... Your thoughts on pricing?

Thanx - Kento

IMG_0936-b.jpg

Last edited:
I bet I could get more $ if I took her completely apart and sold her piece by piece ... ???

let me know if you decide to sell the yosh exhaust. will definitly take it off your hands, but i agree between 5-6k for it.

Is it true that all the extra stuff don't mean $#@t when you go to sell your bike ? I was told that unless it's performance upgrades you won't get anything extra.

That bike looks nice !!

Is it true that all the extra stuff don't mean $#@t when you go to sell your bike ? I was told that unless it's performance upgrades you won't get anything extra.

That bike looks nice !!

You never get the $$$ for all the extra you put into it...most people
would rather find a 'stock' bike, or close to it...

That bike looks nice !!

True, you will never get enough $ for all of your upgrades, usually it's the same with cars.

If you have the time and patience you could buy even a new bike and most likely make more cash for parting it out piece by piece.

As a rule I would much rather start with a stock bike rather than a lot of mods as frequently the after market work was done half-azzed and you dont know who was wrechin on the bike. But I did buy an 03 a few years ago that was done right with the ad ons.

Back