price costs on rcc stg 2

LeDauz

Registered
Ok, thinking on a stg2 from richard from rcc turbos. But I have some questions first.

If any has done one and built the engine how much did it cost? And exactly which parts did you use?

What could be expected for power and boost lvl on 91 octane w/ intercooler and water injection?

Assumeing engine has rods,pistons, studs, ect*

Am trying to compare the cost of a built stg two for 13000$ and building one on the buget of 10-13k
Posted via Mobile Device

300 or so hp with pump gas. The turbo wont have to work hard to make this kind of power which is a good thing.

As far as costs for the engine build is really depends on the extent you wanna take things. Full Trans build, clutch upgrade, case work, crank work, good set of rods, pistons, cams, springs, etc... you can really toss alot into a build with all the bells and wistles.

building a stage two from scratch can be over 13k really quick.

Ok, thinking on a stg2 from richard from rcc turbos. But I have some questions first.

If any has done one and built the engine how much did it cost? And exactly which parts did you use?

What could be expected for power and boost lvl on 91 octane w/ intercooler and water injection?

Assumeing engine has rods,pistons, studs, ect*

Am trying to compare the cost of a built stg two for 13000$ and building one on the buget of 10-13k
Posted via Mobile Device

If you do rods, you would want Wossner or Carrillo H-beams, Wossner turbo pistons and ARP studs. You would be able to make 300 rear wheel on the stock rods, but putting good rods in is always a plus. POWERHOUSE has the best price on both Carrillo and Wossner, and we are still running a sale on all of RCC's turbo kits . . .:beerchug:

If you do rods, you would want Wossner or Carrillo H-beams, Wossner turbo pistons and ARP studs. You would be able to make 300 rear wheel on the stock rods, but putting good rods in is always a plus. POWERHOUSE has the best price on both Carrillo and Wossner, and we are still running a sale on all of RCC's turbo kits . . .:beerchug:
Frank,
do you not like crower?
i like crower but my new #1 is wossner but my close 2nd would be crower personally

Back