price check on lo-jack

I have been looking into doing a gps tracking system on my 'Busa, because LoJack in my eyes just does not work and the city that the bike was stolen in has to have the system to recover it. Lojack will sometimes not work if the bike is in a parking garage. My brother is a cop here in Az and has heard of cases where the thieves can find the LoJack system and dismantle it before the cops can search for it.

There is way or device that they use to locate the position of any tracking device on a bike an then disable or remove it. Still good idea to have some kind of recovery system on a bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

have full insurance on your bike, keep all your records, update your insurance when you get new parts put on, keep a better eye on your bike, go another route instead of lojack. Car thiefs still GM vehicles still.....and onstar isn't stopping them. So why would lojack

These GPS devices that alert you when its moved.
How long after it moves am I gong to get a text or alert ?

Am I gonna get it immed so as to poss prevent it from leaving lot or is it slower than that ?

These GPS devices that alert you when its moved.
How long after it moves am I gong to get a text or alert ?

Am I gonna get it immed so as to poss prevent it from leaving lot or is it slower than that ?

The GPS device that I looked at would message you as soon as your bike left the "circle" of protection. I think that circle was 9 feet so it would be immediate but the bad part is that they are on the bike and moving.

These GPS/lo-jack devices really need an alarm system installed too so you can be notified by the alarm system if the bike is being messed with and then if the bike starts to move you can track it with the GPS.

Back