pretty sick spray artist... not what I thought

They had people doing that at the state fair a couple years ago.

Some stupid chick at work paid them $300 to do that on her bike!:rofl:

Then she wanted someone to clear coat it for her :rofl:

At first I thought this was a joke. Then after he pulled the pain can and lid off it started to get real cool. That is quite amazing I must say :thumbsup:

Seen this in Las Vegas about 15 years ago....was amazing to watch it transform into great art.:thumbsup:

man, that's pretty amazing. it'd be pretty sweet to do up a set of fairings like that, say at a fair or expo or something. mask off everything you don't want painted, prep the surface, and step back. i'd clear coat over it and keep it.

I could do that! PFFT! All I have to do is get some cardboard, spraypaint, talent, and some old magazines and I'm in the game!

Saw a guy doing that at the Covered Bridge Festival in southern Indiana. In a small town called Bridgeton near Rockville IN. Watched him for quite a while very entertaining. I wouldnt want to see the guys lungs after painting all the paintings he did.

At the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, there's always a couple of these artists out there doing this. It's amazing to see in-person. I'm a big fan of abstract art. :thumbsup:

Back