1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered

Then a couple pics I took Sat at the race track

IMG_0553 (2).jpg

IMG_0591 (2).jpg

IMG_0613 (2).jpg

IMG_0633 (2).jpg

Man that is crazy. How much do they cost? I would like to have one of them to play with

The chopper or the truck?

The chopper...LOTS of $$$

The truck, not too bad...$519 shipped

Track is local to us now, 45-50 minutes from you guys

You can get a 2wd lipo for $299 at the shop here on main street

My brother is more into planes and choppers...me, I crash them too much. Insurance replaced one 3 times for me a few years ago :laugh:

How do you figure? Looks like standard Heli 3D flying to me. Go to your local airfield and watch in real life stuff is crazy.

Yeah, I guess it was the crappy quality when playing it in the forum directly. It looked like a bunch of jump cuts. I went to youtube and watched it and it does look real now.

The chopper or the truck?

The chopper...LOTS of $$$

The truck, not too bad...$519 shipped

Track is local to us now, 45-50 minutes from you guys

You can get a 2wd lipo for $299 at the shop here on main street

My brother is more into planes and choppers...me, I crash them too much. Insurance replaced one 3 times for me a few years ago :laugh:
I like the chopper. I looked around on line and they are pretty exp lol. Maybe I will get a cheep one to learn with first. Thanks for the info

Either he is or will be flying drones for the CIA. His talents are needed for national security. :laugh:

I race a 2wd buggy. Needs a way smoother track and it has to be damp clay for the best traction.

Looks like a nice local track. This is where I go but it's almost 2 hours away from me.

image-3618396081.jpg

image-3618396081.jpg

Back