(Pretty) chain adjustment blocks?

Klutch556

Registered
I know some of you are as vain as I am when it comes to your bikes looks. So I’m looking for some better looking chain adjustment blocks (think that’s what they are called) that raw aluminum chunk in the swingarm holdin the axle just looks crappy.
the lightech look sweet but I don’t see a “busa” model of them. I also keep seeing some with rear stand pegs / sliders attached but not from any place I’ve ever bought from so I dunno about their legitimacy.
What are you fancy pants fellas using?

On my 2004 gsxr 750 I had the stock ones powder coated to match the swing arm. The shop did a good job not to PC the matting surfaces and it looked good.

I for one am not vain. But those chain blockie adjustment thingies bothered me so much I just switched out the whole swingarm.
Sweet mod...a little pricey thou. 10 years ago it cost $8,500.oo + labor to put that arm on. It lQQks hot thou rite? The arm fella's...the arm.

busa girl.jpg

Rubb.

I have Gilles Tooling KTS axle adjusters on my ZX-14. They're not reliable for the ZX-14 and busa for holding the axle in place so I also use Ti axle nuts to support them the same way the OEM axle blocks are. Using Gille's adjusters with OEM axle adjuster bolts isn't very practical but it's nice eye candy. They still make the KTS adjusters for the busa I think. Gille's also makes an updated axle adjuster that should be reliable.

axle.nut.slider.jpg

Driven.45T.aluminum.sprocket.jpg.jpg

ZX14.2020.2.jpg

Using Gille's adjusters with OEM axle adjuster bolts isn't very practical but it's nice eye candy. They still make the KTS adjusters for the busa I think.
Now that I look at a busa rear axle, the adjuster bolt isn't centered on the adjuster block. You couldn't do the safety mod using OEM adjuster bolts to support Gilles kts adjusters.

Back