• Obama/Biden

Votes: 49 23.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Don't Vote

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Obama/Biden

You know what else is really fricken errie about this whole Obama thing that kind of makes me feel uneasy.

Every fricken time I see the name "Obama" I think "Osama"

Then when Biden was chosen as VP, it was the first time I ever saw that name, and I guess my mind is trying to perform assimilation because whenever I see Biden my mind thinks of Bin Laden

So now when I just saw this in the polls Obama/Biden my mind first made me think it said

Osama / Bin laden

And I am not joking, trying to make a funny or anything else. No kidding. Kind of freaking me out a little.

And now comes to mind the whole 9/11 thing.. and the twin towers, all kind of eerier premonitions about that day.

So yeah, I even have a worse feeling now about the whole Osama/Bin Laden ticket.. ehem I mean Obama/Biden ticket

:shocked: ::9 :fire:

Come on, now Ron. Seriously???

They have medicine for this condition, you know.

Be careful this could be one the signs of the early onset of Erectile Disfunction!!

:laugh:

I don't agree with the right continually bringing up Obama's name...I think that's a pretty weak leap in to controversy when there is none...

...and I'm not really a big Obama fan, but ridiculous is ridiculous... ???

I just think about Nostradamus and his predictions (I know... it's about as dependable as witchcraft BUT IT IS STILL creepy!!)

(Or if any of you have ever read the "Left Behind" books.... Obama resembles the Antichrist from those books)

Screw it. I am having a bad enough day in real life break break

Later

Does this make you feel better? :moon:

Don't take it personally...I'm just not all about the name-calling nor the picking apart of a person based on rumors, that's all...I still love ya! :thumbsup:

I agree, any polls that you see in the general news media and general public is going to be biased.

Everyone knows that the movie industry, news media industry is pro democratic. They will twist everything to make it look like the democrats are winning just to try and discourage everyone else.

There are alot of people in this world that just give up. And the people in power know this.

This is also a typical war fare strategy to demoralize any foe. If you tell people they are losing or they have lost, regardless of the reality a lot of people will just give up.

So if the news media could poison the polls (as they do) and make it look like Obama is going to win, there will be some people that wont even bother to vote because they will feel defeated and have an attitude of why bother.

But the poll on this board will be unbiased and cant be manipulated. And I feel we do have a diverse group. how can someone say this board is made up of a particular party line.

And we all know us Busa riders are superior intellectually so what ever the polls say on this board is how the country should vote!!

(stand by for me to edit this statement if Obama takes the lead in our poll :laugh: )

I agree with your statements.

But one of them proves that this is poll is slanted.......You said "And we all know us Busa riders are superior intellectually...."

This means that this board leans to the right!:thumbsup: :whistle:

I'm going to stop and get myself a Ouija board on the way home to help me decide! Man Liberal/Conservative blathering is making me sick. Who is going to do right by Americans is the only decision I have to make and I will make it on my own after looking at all the facts and data thanks.

Obama/Biden

You know what else is really fricken errie about this whole Obama thing that kind of makes me feel uneasy.

Every fricken time I see the name "Obama" I think "Osama"

Then when Biden was chosen as VP, it was the first time I ever saw that name, and I guess my mind is trying to perform assimilation because whenever I see Biden my mind thinks of Bin Laden

So now when I just saw this in the polls Obama/Biden my mind first made me think it said

Osama / Bin laden

And I am not joking, trying to make a funny or anything else. No kidding. Kind of freaking me out a little.

And now comes to mind the whole 9/11 thing.. and the twin towers, all kind of eerier premonitions about that day.

So yeah, I even have a worse feeling now about the whole Osama/Bin Laden ticket.. ehem I mean Obama/Biden ticket

:shocked: ::9 :fire:

i thought i heard that name somewhere before:laugh:

I just think about Nostradamus and his predictions (I know... it's about as dependable as witchcraft BUT IT IS STILL creepy!!)

(Or if any of you have ever read the "Left Behind" books.... Obama resembles the Antichrist from those books)

I now its all silly. but i have read the books too and your right.

Why is it that the Dem's think somethings wrong with the election system when the voting isn't going their way? Someone call the Wahhhmbulance.

McCain all the way here. :welcome:

I now its all silly. but i have read the books too and your right.

I agree. I have thought the same thing. But in the book series, which are fiction, the man comes from the East. Not the USA. Anyway, I wish they would finish the stinkin movies.

I agree. I have thought the same thing. But in the book series, which are fiction, the man comes from the East. Not the USA. Anyway, I wish they would finish the stinkin movies.

The books are fiction but are based off both authors interpretation of the book of Revelation from the Holy Bible. The Bible was penned over two thousand years ago and the definition of East could mean anything depending upon where you are at in the world at any given time.

Sorry about getting off topic and this isn't an attempt to start a whole other discussion, just something to think about to those who are familiar with the books.

The books are fiction but are based off both authors interpretation of the book of Revelation from the Holy Bible. The Bible was penned over two thousand years ago and the definition of East could mean anything depending upon where you are at in the world at any given time.

Sorry about getting off topic and this isn't an attempt to start a whole other discussion, just something to think about to those who are familiar with the books.

Hey. I never thought of that. I guess WE could be east???

Jules I have had the EXACT SAME thoughts!! I just didn't want to voice them! (I have read the books)

me to its as if hes prepin' (unknowingly) the masses for the things they will hear again on a later date so it will go down more easily at that time

me to its as if hes prepin' (unknowingly) the masses for the things they will hear again on a later date so it will go down more easily at that time

Well that is gonna happen someday. Whether thats him or not. I don't think so.

Why is it that the Dem's think somethings wrong with the election system when the voting isn't going their way? Someone call the Wahhhmbulance.

McCain all the way here. :welcome:

Come on Paul. That IS all they do.

Just listen. Never an answer..never a plan.

r8

democrybaby1.jpg

Last edited:
Back