President goes all in on Immigration

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Yes, I like to stir the pot a little things have been too quiet :)

Well, so he's all in, and going to use executive action to bypass Congress...setting the stage for a huge fight...so much for 'cooperation'.

I think the perfect response is for the house Republicans to elect TREY GOWDY as Speaker - that would be the perfect "FU" Moment :) And bring it....

I have already heard rumblings that the Republicans will mount the assault to repeal ObamaCare. That didn't take them long.....lol.

I love it.
If we could only elect this person, everything will be alright.
If this party will stop doing that, everything will change.
If this person will stop doing that, everything will improve.
If we'd just change that, the national debt would disappear in 5 years!
Really? Come on.
How long will people beat the horse, he's been dead for decades.
If it were as simple as just getting the right people, how come it hasn't been accomplished, in say, 60 years, of a downhill slope with a few spikes?
Washington is a puppet circus to keep the attention of the masses, nothing more.
Disagree? Name something truly beneficial that goes on there on a regular basis.
The media attends a government held press conference, then reports on, you guessed it, what they were told. Then the public argues over it. The people in power laugh, misdirection, mission accomplished...again.
The same people that will tell you, "don't belive everything you hear". Keep believing the lies. Might as well, the hook is set too deep already in most people.
Our great government for the people, yeah right. Those "officials" aren't for us, they are for themselves.
There was a time in our past when great people left their jobs, their farms, their business, and traveled long hard journeys to D.C. They were Senators, Congressman, represenatives...and they volunteered!!! Their pay and benefits were that they truly cared about the well being of this nation and it's people. Time progressed and they were paid, fine, hard work deserves it.
Time progressed more, until they were overpaid, greedy, personal favors for personal gain.
Are there still good people there today? Yes, and they are few. Over powered by the majority of useless ones.
Keep thinking your vote counts. It doesn't.
Am I Anti-American? Not at all! I'm just awake and aware to what's right in front of us all.
America is and has been being torn down from the inside for decades. The people behind the scenes are restructuring. Meanwhile, the circus plays on.
Enjoy!

Everything is a lot simpler. Today's reality: when you notice that those in power screw you up, there is nothing you can do except for jumping up and down in frustration.

Being able to continuously (i.e. at any time) control (i.e. fire) any politician or a public elected official is the only thing which can fix this. Can you imagine if you were allowed to change your mechanic only once in 4 years, or your doctor only once in 2 years, or your deli only once a year, or if you had to shop in a certain food place for at least 2 years, etc. - that would be ridiculous, right?

Everyone has gotten used to this, but that's how ridiculous is that we gotta keep the same politician/elected official for 1, 2, 4, 6, or whatever number of years no matter how much that politician/elected official screws us up. As long as this is allowed, it's like writing a blank check - a politician/elected official can do what they want for the duration of their term. Would any of us give a blank check to a stranger?

"It's not that he's the king of fools, it's the fools that elected him king..." I have met the enemy, and he is US.

I love it.
Really? Come on.
If it were as simple as just getting the right people, how come it hasn't been accomplished, in say, 60 years, of a downhill slope with a few spikes?
Washington is a puppet circus to keep the attention of the masses, nothing more.
Disagree? Name something truly beneficial that goes on there on a regular basis.
The media attends a government held press conference, then reports on, you guessed it, what they were told. Then the public argues over it. The people in power laugh, misdirection, mission accomplished...again.
The same people that will tell you, "don't belive everything you hear". Keep believing the lies. Might as well, the hook is set too deep already in most people.
Our great government for the people, yeah right. Those "officials" aren't for us, they are for themselves.
There was a time in our past when great people left their jobs, their farms, their business, and traveled long hard journeys to D.C. They were Senators, Congressman, represenatives...and they volunteered!!! Their pay and benefits were that they truly cared about the well being of this nation and it's people. Time progressed and they were paid, fine, hard work deserves it.
Time progressed more, until they were overpaid, greedy, personal favors for personal gain.
Are there still good people there today? Yes, and they are few. Over powered by the majority of useless ones.
Am I Anti-American? Not at all! I'm just awake and aware to what's right in front of us all.
America is and has been being torn down from the inside for decades. The people behind the scenes are restructuring. Meanwhile, the circus plays on.
Enjoy!

Very well said. I look at it like this. No matter who is in the Whitehouse, Senate or House; I'm f**cked no matter what. I have to work hard to have the things I want and if I don't or can't I can not blame anyone but me. Every politician has a personal agenda, they can spout whatever they want but before anything they do or don't do they will make sure they are taking care of first. No real good Samaritans in politics, I personally don't think it should be allowed to make a career out of being a politician. Our government has made it possible for politicians to profit from office and governing has taken a back seat.

I love it.
Really? Come on.
Enjoy!

This is this so true...very well said!

I love it.
Really? Come on.
Enjoy!

This may be the best political post on a forum EVER!

Well done! :beerchug::cheerleader::thumbsup::bowdown:

well, I suggest a lottery....like jury duty...we take our turns in public service....do away with the fat cat slime gorging at the public trough....

What does that mean?:suspect:

The post above that completes a sentence, telling Obama to go to Hell.
So I said that he will, if doesn't change his ways/belifes.
Obama is not a Christian. Hell is where you go when you die if you do not accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
To each there own, but nothing will ever change my belifes. I present my belifes, but force them upon no one.
We all have free will.

Very well said! So, what everyone is going to do about it?

First of all, I am a positive person, but also very realistic.
I honestly don't think that there is anything that can be done about it.
The government machine is simply too big, and too far gone.
There really does come a point of no return.
The ship has been sinking for a long time, and we can no longer bail water fast enough to keep it from going under.
God is still in the miracle business, but America as a majority and a government turned their back on Him quite some time ago.
Enjoy each day as the gift it is, as none of us know what tomorrow brings.
The suggested and implemented solutions never seem to pan out.
Almost as if someone other than our great elected officials are calling the shots.
Do some research, I have said this before; there are 7, 7!!!, levels of security clearance above the presidents head. It's not conspiracy either.
It also makes perfect sense that an elected person should not have total power and know all of the nations secrets. No matter how well groomed they have been for the position.
So, with 7 levels of security clearance above the president's head, how is he "the most powerful man in the world"? Simple, he isn't.
He is a puppet, just like the rest of the clowns in D.C. They are all told by higher un-named authority what they can and cannot do.
Even before America took a huge dive decades ago and the political system somewhat worked; consider the Electoral College.
Still in effect of course for our now puppet government, but quite useful for control. As you only need win enough votes in certain states, not the country. As if it were a true democracy, individual votes would count nationwide. The candidate with the most overall votes would win.
Romney won the popular vote, he had more individual votes than Obama, just not in the states that it really counted.
The government has always been set up to protect itself. Them and us. Welcome to serfdom, serf.
Many a good person or group tried to change things. They were either pushed down or corrupted.
Sounds negative and hopeless doesn't it? I really hate to say it, but yes.
I'll say it again too, I AM NOT ANTI-AMERICAN. I just hate to see what greed, corruption, and selling out has done to this once great nation.
People are waking up, but I think it's too late.
What are we going to do? Storm Washington with torches and pitchforks?
The nation and the world are at a tipping point, things are going to change, and not for our benefit.
Obama campaigned that change was coming to America, and he wasn't joking. Unfortunately, all those that supported him for that reason thought their own personal positive versions of change were his. Wrong.
He was and is the groomed front man to misdirect and appease the public, all the while tearing down the foundations of our country right in front of us. It's not just him either, he just came along to finish the job.
It will be of no surprise to me if martial law is imposed for any number of possibilities before November 2016.
Then he becomes king, as the current president remains in office for as long as martial law is in effect.
Yep, more conspiracy nonsense, I know.
Hang on America, the ride has just begun.

Back