Presenting 2008 Blue/Silver Busa!

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Well as some of you know I am selling 2 of my bikes and unfortunately the Busa and the M109R would bring me more money.

Just trying to fix up my house. It is 40 years old. Roof needs complete tear down along with the plywood and the 70s green kitchen cabinet needs to go ASAP! :laugh:

M109R is sold pending payment
Me and Big E thought that the Busa would sell better if we put it back in stock form... Well Almost Stock!
Here is my bike Before and After!

What do you all think?

I will take outdoor pictures

Hope it sells :cheerleader:

26jun10gsx1300rpc003.jpg

08bluegray0000.jpg

08bluegray0001.jpg

08bluegray0002.jpg

08bluegray0003.jpg

Want to sell those 1000 mirrors? Looks better with black plastics, and needs a Kanji decal to not look like a crash repair too.

Dj you can't get no love brother::9

Funny but we need to ride together because my blue/silver 09 is exactly the oppsite! I think the silver on the lower makes the fat part of the Busa even fatter when played off the dark blue.

I need to look at it awhile though, just never seen it done that way before so I'm not sure if I like it.

IMG_0337.jpg

Looks nice man.. I think a stripe or something would have broke up the really large silver part.. but overall looks real nice. Sorry you got to sell the bike though.. What'd you do with that M4 exhaust???

Looks nice man.. I think a stripe or something would have broke up the really large silver part.. but overall looks real nice. Sorry you got to sell the bike though.. What'd you do with that M4 exhaust???

For sale in the classifieds.

Just my opinion, but I liked the way it looked before. It has always been one of my favorite bikes and was the inspiration for me getting my M4 slip ons.

wont that thing be kinda loud with no mufflers??:laugh:

i like it the way it was, but your probably gonna sell it easier this way- just add the kanji so it looks more stock.:rulez:

and maybe silver the side humps in back, to better follow the factory paint scheme...

Back