Prepping for PASHNIT tour in 4 days!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Rolled out HAYBUS after winter rest.....Oil change, new EBC brakes, new Pilot Pures, detail job, etc. This coming Thursday I ride over the Sierras to Saratoga, California. The following morning I hook up with Tim and the group at the International Coffee Exchange, one block from the hotel, have breakfast with the guys, do safety lecture, then ride! Central California ride through the coastal ranges, Army base (Hunter-Liggett) and Highway One. We stay ON THE BEACH in the little coastal pine tree community of Cambria.(just south of Hearst Castle).
Three days of motorcycle splendor!

Pics will be posted later! Doyle

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

You swapped out the rims? :thumbsup:

Yep, cause my slicks are mounted on OEM rims so the switchover for track use is easier.
(plus, on the naked bike, the rims are so much more visible)

:thumbsup: :cheerleader: tour season!:cheerleader::thumbsup:

please please, do a trip report:please: :poke: with lots of pics:laugh:

sorry, im just a little jealous. its another month before i get to go for a long ride.:upside:

:bowdown: good lookin bikes too:beerchug:

Have fun and be safe you guys. Will be waiting for lots of pics.:thumbsup:

Gosh Tim, I order some dyna beads from ya and I don't get complimentary planes ticket and all expenses.paid invite for this trip? Bad business brother... :lol:

Enjoy the ride guys. :thumbsup:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Of course, the dream Pashnit ride would be just org members from all over the Country doing a week long loop through the Western mountains!

P1010533.JPG

P1010519.JPG

Enjoy fellas, you should have perfect weather for this one. 80 degrees here yesterday and around 70 is your forecast. Sure wish I had more free time, can't even get out this weekend, damn taxes, next weekend for sure.

Cool, Yall have a great time.:thumbsup: I wanna go on one also one of these days

Back