'Predator' Busa for sale on Ebay

That left side skull's chin would drag off in no time (if you actually rode it)

I stopped reading after

"but that could definitely change if you was given access to this bad boy. The creator says he didn’t even know if it would even run when he was finished with it, but it ended up working perfectly."

You're telling us that the bike was created by someone who wasnt even sure if it would work properly once he was done with it, and all the while you don't know proper grammar? 'was given' ? what are we seven years old?

Thats a lot of detail. Not my thing. Very artistic. Definitely a Halloween Ride!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Its nice, but why bother? Its not street legal! No headlight means you cant ride it in any state. And I dont think 2 green LED's qualify for anything ???

wow thats alot of work for something that stays on a trailer ! I wonder if the gun works ?

Prime example of more money than brains!
Chrome Rotors? Is a rotor even usuable after you chrome it?

Come on, you guys know you want it :laugh: Tuf you would look great , small full auto, some face paint ......... :laugh:

Not into the 3d art thing. Think it would have looked better without the head/gun and 3d art on the sides, should have just let the painter do his thing. If he had I think the 15K price would be more attractive to some. The gun is the headlight btw

You guys can all stop looking at it anyway. I'm buying it. I've already emailed him. Only thing is, I am currently living in South Africa, but I'm gonna send him a money order for $5,000 more than he's asking for it and all he has to do is ship it to me...

...um.... if the condition was for me to ride it, I wouldn't take it if they paid me.
Now I'd gladly pay a few hundred bucks for the wheels, maybe blast the swing arm and powder it black and I'd have a sweet ride
Otherwise, she is by far the "ugliest Busa" ever !!!!

Back