Precise Positioning Required

Nena Serrato

Registered
My uncle asked me for help in looking for a company that can supply encoders. He works in a industrial truck company and they need encoders that will provide them with encoders that are capable of precise positioning. Any ideas or suggestions?

If he works with Industrial truck company, maybe he needs encoders for heavy vehicle applications. I saw a lot of complete encoder selection in the industry online yesterday when I was browsing. If I'm right, it is like an incremental encoders that can be use in positioning.

If he works with Industrial truck company, maybe he needs encoders for heavy vehicle applications. I saw a lot of complete encoder selection in the industry online yesterday when I was browsing. If I'm right, it is like an incremental encoders that can be use in positioning.

Yes, for accuracy and precision in positioning. Any suggestions on which companies are reliable? For now we're considering this encoder products company. They have good feedback and look reliable but we're looking for another option.

Back