Pre Appraisals needed! I throw myself at the mercy of the ORG for help?

I wonder who spends 100 grand on a bike and then loses the documentation...……. doesn't look good
in 2009 a lady hit me on my wr250 on the way to work at 10 in the morning November 19th. I shattered my tibia fibula and was knocked unconscious on the bike at a hundred kilometers an hour it blew up my helmet and blew up my leg suffered acquired brain injury. In Canada when it comes to insurance it's the word is catastrophic. Once you're found over 51% catastrophic your tort reward will be between 1000000 and 2 million I was found well over 51% catastrophic that's how I spent a hundred f****** Grande on my bike buddy all right you f*** I'm f****** question me

How many pictures do you want I got hundreds

IMG00032.jpg

So, let me get this right . . . . you joined us last Thursday, posted 69 messages in 3 days, and you're asking the good people of the oRg to supply 'appraisals on $hiteloads of valuable bikes . . with NO proof or documentation . . . . . . . . . . I DON'T THINK SO BUDDY ! ! !
you must be new at the scam game, you're supposed to build up a good rep over a long period of time first . . BEFORE making desperate requests such as this.
As Mr Brown said . . good luck, you will need it.
she don't have the facts just keep it to yourself man I'm here just asking for a little help. The people that are going to help or will help I'll give them all the documentation that they need but I don't need some guy just running his mouth off that don't know s*** so just keep it to yourself until you're educated about the topic and subject.

she don't have the facts just keep it to yourself man I'm here just asking for a little help. The people that are going to help or will help I'll give them all the documentation that they need but I don't need some guy just running his mouth off that don't know s*** so just keep it to yourself until you're educated about the topic and subject.
You said rccturbos built the bike...…………… and u also said u got between a million and 2 million dollars.

You said rccturbos built the bike...…………… and u also said u got between a million and 2 million dollars.
[/QUOTE so what are you saying or what are you asking? I got hit in 2009. Started boring against my tour in 2013 started building the bike I called Richard when this happened he found 12 receipts totaling $42,000 and that's just from Richard don't forget we got McIntosh swingarms that I sent out to get powder coated I got RC comp rims that I sent to the same place to get powder coated got the Penske shocks I'm authorized schnitz dealer authorized McIntosh dealer authorized Brock's dealer I spent 10000 f****** dollars in shipping buddy

this seems nuts doesn't it? I just wanna know if Richard or scott have ever seen or tuned this bike?
People told me about you, Told me about guys like you. Or guys like you. Just like to antagonize s*** what a stupid f****** question. Richards got over $36000 in receipts just from him for some reason he kept them for the last 4 years. And that's not all of them. That was only nine receipts and we spent a lot more than not on building the motor.

People told me about you, Told me about guys like you. Or guys like you. Just like to antagonize s*** what a stupid f****** question. Richards got over $36000 in receipts just from him for some reason he kept them for the last 4 years. And that's not all of them. That was only nine receipts and we spent a lot more than not on building the motor.
use those receipts...………… ure numbers are way off though.... since when is a 2005 dodge 1500 worth 50K?????? Custom motorcycles stolen from Keady

use those receipts...………… ure numbers are way off though.... since when is a 2005 dodge 1500 worth 50K?????? Custom motorcycles stolen from Keady
Okay you f****** smartass how about a $8,000 radio $6,000 rims an inverter k n n cold air intake throttle body spacer custom throttle body spacer airbags extra leaf springs rear-view camera front view camera custom-made exhaust thrush mufflers limo black tint custom paint do the math Diablo computer chip keyless entry keyless start 50 inch software TV, boxee box, internet hub f*** it sounds like it's worth more than your house buddy

Okay you f****** smartass how about a $8,000 radio $6,000 rims an inverter k n n cold air intake throttle body spacer custom throttle body spacer airbags extra leaf springs rear-view camera front view camera custom-made exhaust thrush mufflers limo black tint custom paint do the math Diablo computer chip keyless entry keyless start 50 inch software TV, boxee box, internet hub f*** it sounds like it's worth more than your house buddy
how ignorant you feel so no stupid questions out when the f****** answers are right there you're just being ignorant

u DONT GET PAID FOR RADIOS and rims...……..... and BS motor work.... im done here.... deal with richard

u DONT GET PAID FOR RADIOS and rims...……..... and BS motor work.... im done here.... deal with richard
Dude you're just a goof I'm done with you too you're ignorant to the law and a lot more things I'm sure. Ignorance is bliss and you're f****** ignorant bro

Dude you're just a goof I'm done with you too you're ignorant to the law and a lot more things I'm sure. Ignorance is bliss and you're f****** ignorant bro
No I can't walk with from you you're an idiot.
This is how much of an idiot you are you're listening to this whole thread and you still don't f****** get it this ain't an insurance claim you f****** moron it's a restitution judge's order you stupid f***

Back