Praying for 8's!!!!

Stevo80

Registered
Well tomorrow is the day!!! Have previously set my pb in the 1/8th mile and tomorrow evening I run the 1/4 for the first time since last fall. I have made some more changes since last trip out( front a little lower, rear a little longer, and a little more gear with a better tune hopefully). I am confident in 9.0's, but really wanting to see the board click off a 8.9x!! I can't even think about sleeping due to the anticipation!! That's how you know you still love this stuff!!! I'll report back sat morning!

I know exactly what you mean. I'm hoping to go back to the track Saturday night

Well here it is! Almost 8's :( maybe next time out! I think I had it last pass of the night and the tickets didn't print out times. Man that sucks, it felt so good too. Next time I think it can happen.

image.jpg

great going stevo the 8 sec pass is much easier to talk about then to get, never mind there is always next time.

very nice those 60ft are awesome !. Wish i would have been able to 60ft like that on my stock motor bolton K7 1000 GSX-R , i was always running 9.2-9.4@149-154mph with a best 60ft of 1.501.

It's official I need to lose some weight! Just weighed myself and I'm 221 in street clothes! :( That's the most I have ever weighed! Where is that exlax Ludicrous!? :D Maybe then I can go faasssssst!

It's official I need to lose some weight! Just weighed myself and I'm 221 in street clothes! :( That's the most I have ever weighed! Where is that exlax Ludicrous!? :D Maybe then I can go faasssssst!

lol I'm 190 in street clothes so I hear ya

Back