Praying for 8's!!!!

What RPM are you shifting? MPH seems low...otherwise congrats on the times! :beerchug:

Shifting at an "indicated" 11500. That pass with the 121 mph in the 1/8th is my fastest I believe in the 1/8th. I have seen the bike go 150.xx in the 1/4 before, thinking my gearing took down the 1/4mph a hair maybe. Maybe I was a couple pounds lighter then! :D

Never mind, that's a negative! Slower with better fuel! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I'm going to blame the track since it was 95 today...IDK... ???

If you aren't mapped for the special fuel the bike will run slower. Don't even waste your time and $$ without a proper tune... ;)

I'm still working on it, 1.36 60, 5.76 1/8, and 9.05 on the last humid night that I ran. Sticking to pump fuel too. Just ordered a 51 tooth rear sprocket so maybe that wil get me moving out of the hole a little quicker! ;)
Maybe a cool night and the gear will make it happen.
Sure has been quiet on here lately..

Tonight it is on like Donkey Kong!!! Weather is absolutely perfect, bike is running CRISP, new 51 tooth sprocket for the back, and 8's here I come!!! That is if I don't just wheelie down the track with the new gearing! :laugh:

8.99, that's all I want, is that asking for much? I don't think so! :please::please::please:

Justin, u been running yours much? Got it all dialed in now?

Actually, not at all. I haven't had a chance to really do much racing. Hoping to go a few more times this year, but the engine is hurt a little so I guess we'll see.

You'll definitely be ripping all 6 gears with that gearing. Get to it!

Actually, not at all. I haven't had a chance to really do much racing. Hoping to go a few more times this year, but the engine is hurt a little so I guess we'll see.

You'll definitely be ripping all 6 gears with that gearing. Get to it!

HURT???? That sucks. Hate to hear that. Hope you get some time to run it! I've only an 6 or 7 times all year.

HURT???? That sucks. Hate to hear that. Hope you get some time to run it! I've only an 6 or 7 times all year.

Yeah, I'm not gonna go into details but the engine has been out of the bike more than I'd like this year. Hoping to finish out this year and fix it this winter and finally finish the nitrous set-up

I have reached the point where I either need less gear or a longer arm!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's a wheelie monster!!! Went a 1.360 60, 5.74 1/8, and same stinking 9.03 1/4. It's tapped out at the trap too! :lol:

I had to take off very easy or it would just 12 o clock, felt like I was riding a stunt Busa! :D

Sooo..now do I get a longer arm or what? That .04 is killing me, and I want to do it without head work, before the bottle gets hooked up, etc.

One would think that after 3 different night of running the same et I could have one pass that is .04 better. ???

51T is wayyyyyyyyy to much gear in my opinion. I've never heard someone at your weight running a sprocket that big. Put the 47T back on it and lose some weight :laugh:

I previously had a 48. People are always saying it's geared too low, well if it goes faster then I guess I'm going the right way.. I think it would be ok if I had more wheelbase, but I'm going to make some changes.

Back