Prayers needed for a friend and co-worker..

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Good morning all, if I may ask my org family......A friend and coworker had a motorcycle accident while we were gone on our trip. He was riding a V-star with is wife making a right hand turn in Manford Oklahoma. As he was making his turn, a van hit them from behind traveling approximately 65 mph. The van driver stated he never saw them. Dave had installed an additional light bar on his bike and was visible, and the driver had insurance but not enough to cover all of the medical. Dave is ok with a little road rash, his wife is still in the hospital. Both were wearing helmets, however, I think they were open face. Dave's wife hit his helmet and broke her jaw and she lost most of her front teeth. She has a broken arm, broken ribs, broken pelvis, broken nose, and some internal injuries. May please ask you keep the Holman family in your thoughts and prayers? Thank you all for your consideration.

Ride safe and check your six.

Oh no, that's horrible! I hope everyone heals up soon...they are in my thoughts!!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I dont pray,can't help there. But there is a lesson or two to be learned here. Sounds like U.S. riders need to have more insurance of their own if thats possible.

Missing teeth/broken jaw...OUCH. Fullface perhaps...:dunno: Don't let this happen to you brothers and sisters.

RSD.

Really sorry to hear about this James. Prayers and best wishes sent for your friends.

I've been down twice, and the "face" of my helmet sustained damage both times. Scary to think of what could have happened...

Gary has a blinding brake light ,module thingy. I've been rear-ended and nearly rear-ended a lot lately. If Rachel had not been on the bike yesterday I might be in jail right now.

Prayer going out for your friends and a special prayer of healing for her. Hate to hear it, glad they're alive. :please:

Hope his wife heals up with no problems. Sucks re: the teeth but Dentists can do wonders with implants and bridges nowadays!

Gary has a blinding brake light ,module thingy. I've been rear-ended and nearly rear-ended a lot lately. If Rachel had not been on the bike yesterday I might be in jail right now.

Prayer going out for your friends and a special prayer of healing for her. Hate to hear it, glad they're alive. :please:

That rear Red Strobe light I'm running seems to be really working. I've noticed that people are stopping a lot farther behind me that usual. I guess they don't know exactly what I am, most of they time when someone see's a red strobe light they have a tendency to stop or at least pay a little more attention.

That rear Red Strobe light I'm running seems to be really working. I've noticed that people are stopping a lot farther behind me that usual. I guess they don't know exactly what I am, most of they time when someone see's a red strobe light they have a tendency to stop or at least pay a little more attention.

Which is the very reason I had to have one on my busa after I saw Cap's. They do back way off when you hit your brake. These get your attention: 4 Watt Vehicle Mini Strobe Lighthead | Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights | Truck/Trailer | Super Bright LEDs

Back