Prayers and Good Vibes for Busa Pebbles

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
Hey I may get flamed for lack of ino but that's ok because I am asking for my girl.

I am asking you to say a little prayer and send some positive vibes to BusaPebbles. She is not one to say to much about what's going on but she could use the support from you all. She is in PA today dealing with some issues with her daughter's father who is being a usual azzhat. Lots of stories I could tell but it really is her business so I will let her put it out if she wants. Anyhow I know there are not much details here but any of you with kids and a hard to deal with ex can probably relate.

Thanks in advance for all your good will....

All the best from here. Hope it turns out well for everyone, particularly you two.

:beerchug:

Scar

I hope everything gets better...nothing more frustrating or trying than working out issues with an ex when kids are involved :(

Good thoughts for Vanessa and Morgan :please:

Never dealt with it personally, but i have seen friends go through it. My best wishes go out to her.

I'm a Christian, most likely not the best one:sulk:, hence my comments..............

Dude:poke:(fellow Virginian), you kinda tore another guys prayers apart yesterday, and ask for some today:dunno:(yes I know they are not for you)

Perhaps this is a test for the true Christians to turn the other cheek.......

You have my prayers, please go easy on my more devout Chrsitian Brothers.

Back