prayer requested for TWT Racer's brother at the Bash

Glad to see that smile on his face!! Take your time and heal up.. Have a safe trip home Y'all!!

The latest update as I just hung out for a bit, he's out of bed and sittin around this morning and it looks like they'll let him go this afternoon
I'll keep y'all posted :)
Posted via Mobile Device

That's good news. Lots of pics of both of you on 129 and killboy. Call me if you need anything

Twtracer and myself are talking about naming Abe "scubabusa". All in fun.

Juan is staying with us until his brother is discharged. His welding sure held up well on the trailer.

it's great to hear he is doing as well as he is! prayers continued for his full recovery...thanks for helping TWT racer out during this time also :bowdown:

i like Abe's future screen name :thumbsup:

Abe, your smile says it all..glad you are feeling better and i wish you a speedy recovery!

:beerchug:Update on ABE:beerchug:

Juan is on his way over here to eat supper and check back in at the Belair Bed and no breakfast, and said that Abe's oxygen level is up and the Dr's are to release him tomorrow. Continue to pray for his fast and full recovery.

Prayers sent for continuing improvement and total speedy recovery.
Posted via Mobile Device

:beerchug:Update on ABE:beerchug:

Juan is on his way over here to eat supper and check back in at the Belair Bed and no breakfast, and said that Abe's oxygen level is up and the Dr's are to release him tomorrow. Continue to pray for his fast and full recovery.

are you the official .ORG ambassador to Mission Hospital?

Glad he's gettin better, he needs to get on here, we.got :rulez:

I think ager next years bash, I'm gonna stub my toe and stay at the King in a few days. :thumbsup:
Droid via Tapatalk

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery and a safe trip home. Enjoyed having the company. Sorry under such circumstances.

update: just heard from TWT racer and they are currently releasing Abe from the hospital...they will be headed home soon so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers for a safe trip :beerchug:

update: just heard from TWT racer and they are currently releasing Abe from the hospital...they will be headed home soon so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers for a safe trip :beerchug:

I just left the hospital and told them "see you guys in the Fall". I got smiles.
Juan was a great houseguest. My dog liked him and she's a good judge of character.:laugh:

update: they are on the road as of 20 minutes ago...safe travels, my brothers :beerchug:

Twt is a great guy and I sure did admire his work on those trailers. Check them out thirdwheeltrailers.com

The top video is his trailer on a busa...riding a wheelie

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

Glad to hear that things are going well!
Heal quickly!
Prayers sent!

Back