prayer requested for TWT Racer's brother at the Bash

Dang it Guys, you're bringin me to tears here as I see all this support!
Anyways, the update is, I'm in Asheville at Mission Hospital now where he's at, and he's MUCH better then yesterday. He does have a lot of bruises, a few ribs busted and a shoulder's messed up a bit, but they say he'll be ok to head on home tomorrow sometime (wheeew)
Thanks to the God almighty and for all of YOU Guys who prayed with me for him.
We got the Bike and the Trailer picked up and its with me, so tomorrow the plan is to go on home.
.....its a bit of a rotten way to end this one but what an amazing week nonetheless. I finally got to meet some of you fine folks, and tonight I'm havin din din with Doug King and his Wife. I'll keep you guys posted and again... Thanks from the bottom of my Heart.
Posted via Mobile Device

We went to the hospital and checked on Abe. He will probably go home tomorrow. We made the spare bed for Juan and he can crash with us until they head home.

He's pretty lucky to only have these injuries.

Glad he's doin well, ya hate to hear about anyone going down. Doug, good on ya. :thumbs-up:

Droid via Tapatalk

Heel up bro, sorry to hear the news. It was very nice meeting u Canadians.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

It was great meeting you and your crew this week. I am so sorry it went down the way it did...best wishes for a speedy recovery for your brother.

Glad to hear Doug is helping you guys out. He is one of the best.

Twtracer and myself are talking about naming Abe "scubabusa". All in fun.

Juan is staying with us until his brother is discharged. His welding sure held up well on the trailer.

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

That is a dang shame. There are a couple unmarked turns on Fontana, Hellbender and the Cherahola that will rock your world. Blind decreasing radius.

You are not the first to SCUBA your bike, and probably not the last. Glad you lived to tell the tale!

Prayers sent, Hope you get well soon

The latest update as I just hung out for a bit, he's out of bed and sittin around this morning and it looks like they'll let him go this afternoon
I'll keep y'all posted :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Dang it Guys, you're bringin me to tears here as I see all this support!
Anyways, the update is, I'm in Asheville at Mission Hospital now where he's at, and he's MUCH better then yesterday. He does have a lot of bruises, a few ribs busted and a shoulder's messed up a bit, but they say he'll be ok to head on home tomorrow sometime (wheeew)
Thanks to the God almighty and for all of YOU Guys who prayed with me for him.
We got the Bike and the Trailer picked up and its with me, so tomorrow the plan is to go on home.
.....its a bit of a rotten way to end this one but what an amazing week nonetheless. I finally got to meet some of you fine folks, and tonight I'm havin din din with Doug King and his Wife. I'll keep you guys posted and again... Thanks from the bottom of my Heart.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am right here in Asheville as well, if you need a hot lunch or something let me know I would be glad to meet you up there.

Ken
PM for # if you need it. :beerchug:

Back