Praise report...

ECC Prez

Registered
My family owns a drag strip here in eastern NC and we are having a big race next weekend. Me and my friends are putting on a stunt show between pro-mod rounds, so we decided to get some practice in at the track this weekend. My buddy on his zx-10 was doing about 120 in a second gear stand up wheelie and went off the end of the track. Unbeknownst to him, there is a 8' deep ditch separating our land from the next guy's and my buddy went in it doing about 50. He got catapulted off of the bike into the cornfield. We ran over and to our amazement he was fine and walking around. I just would like to thank God for keeping him safe from injury. The bike on the other hand is 100% totaled and he only had liability on it. Please throw up a few prayers for him to get through this tough financial time. Thanks!

Heavy, I appreciate it. We need to get together for a ride sometime. Richmond isnt that far away from me and I have friends that live up there.

Praise God, another opportunity for your friend to give Him praise He's worthy of. I know many who haven't made it from far less severe incidents. Be blessed and your friend also.

BD

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>So , he was practicing stunts with just liability coverage?</span>
rock.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>So , he was practicing stunts with just liability coverage?</span>
rock.gif
Yeah, that's what I was thinking...

Sounds like the Prayers allready saved his Butt...

Sounds like his wallet is going to have to carry him the rest of the way.

Insurance wouldn't be much help on a private track anyway. They don't pay if you tank it on a race track of any sort, or an event. If you try to uh... fix it so it looks like it was on the streets it's called insurance fraud and you're a crook. So I guess the lesson here would be to only stunt on that which you can afford to trash.

Sux no way around it. The bright side is that there was nobody hurt..

Yeah, another lesson he learned is that he isnt invincible. He is only 22 and like everyone else at that age, you think it can never happen to you. Well, it happened and he came out OK even if his bike didnt. Thanks for the thoughts guys.

Good to hear he's OK. Sounds like a learning experience! Kinda like going to Vegas. Don't gamble what you cant afford to walk away without!

Very happy to hear he is O.K. I know that was a scary moment for everyone.

I wonder if he shouldn't go see his family Doc for a check just to make sure?

Anyway, hope he is able to work out the finances and get another bike.

Yeah, we did take him to the hospital to get checked out just to be safe. He had a twisted knee and a cut on his hand.

Back