POWERHOUSE

ali123

Banned
I had my bike shipped out to frank at powerhouse for some work yesterday..... I was there at the shop for a couple hours and watched and listened as frank dealt with customers.... I gotta say.... he has more integrity than one can believe. I watched and listened as he spent MORE time talking customers out of bad ideas than actually selling anything...… Truly an honest man with a deep deep understanding of motorcycles in general.... lol... one kid had a 500cc bike that he wanted to put a nitrous kit on.... some people will NOT be denied!!! A busy shop though...…. very very clean and organized... He can get a person anything they need, and he doesn't care if it takes a half hour to track down some exotic part for a rare motorcycle... itll get done. He also has a HUGE inventory of parts in stock.... Shout out to Jay also... he does alooooot of wrenching, and is a busy busy guy.... Great great business and person to deal with(for anyone that doesn't already know).

You are better to talk a customer out of a bad idea and lose the sale than give in, have it blow up and then bad mouth you all over the net
Trust me.... i don't wanna put all his business out there.... but he could have made about a thousand bucks while I was there... just in unnecessary things.... lots and lots of foot traffic in that shop... long island folks.... I was shocked at alllllll the parts in stock.... just stuff hanging on the wall... a glass case with some REAL goodies...………. classy operation.... frank was never alone in the front of the shop, the whole 2 hours I was there.

I had my bike shipped out to frank at powerhouse for some work yesterday..... I was there at the shop for a couple hours and watched and listened as frank dealt with customers.... I gotta say.... he has more integrity than one can believe. I watched and listened as he spent MORE time talking customers out of bad ideas than actually selling anything...… Truly an honest man with a deep deep understanding of motorcycles in general.... lol... one kid had a 500cc bike that he wanted to put a nitrous kit on.... some people will NOT be denied!!! A busy shop though...…. very very clean and organized... He can get a person anything they need, and he doesn't care if it takes a half hour to track down some exotic part for a rare motorcycle... itll get done. He also has a HUGE inventory of parts in stock.... Shout out to Jay also... he does alooooot of wrenching, and is a busy busy guy.... Great great business and person to deal with(for anyone that doesn't already know).
You should have stopped in at my shop....

Frank is the man and a humble one at that. During my rebuild many parts I acquired were to help out others (I bought items from members so they could move on to new different parts, local guys who needed quick cash etc)
My bike ended up by frank for a once over and he was as always extremely professional and helpful. There isn’t another shop I would even fathom about doing business with.

Trust me.... i don't wanna put all his business out there.... but he could have made about a thousand bucks while I was there... just in unnecessary things.... lots and lots of foot traffic in that shop... long island folks.... I was shocked at alllllll the parts in stock.... just stuff hanging on the wall... a glass case with some REAL goodies...………. classy operation.... frank was never alone in the front of the shop, the whole 2 hours I was there.
Yeah, Powerhouse would definitely be on my list to go see, and chew the fat with Frank, if I ever get to the States.
I think the size and sheer scale of NYC would scare me a bit . . I visited Sydney Australia a wee while ago, and that was daunting, trying to drive and navigate in that traffic . . . :banghead:

Yeah, Powerhouse would definitely be on my list to go see, and chew the fat with Frank, if I ever get to the States.
I think the size and sheer scale of NYC would scare me a bit . . I visited Sydney Australia a wee while ago, and that was daunting, trying to drive and navigate in that traffic . . . :banghead:
I will get there one day myself and see where my family came from in Long Island.

I will get there one day myself and see where my family came from in Long Island.
HI. Yes I have to get out to meet Frank too. I would love to see your shop and to meet you also. Frank helps to keep my wild ideas in line. I still think with a little redesign to the cases,block and head it could make 1200 to 1500 hp!!!!!!!!

HI. Yes I have to get out to meet Frank too. I would love to see your shop and to meet you also. Frank helps to keep my wild ideas in line. I still think with a little redesign to the cases,block and head it could make 1200 to 1500 hp!!!!!!!!
YIKES!!!!!!!!! You would have to strap yourself on that thing...

Back