Powerhouse to the Rescue

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Good old Frank @POWERHOUSE hook me up with these new goodies for my 05. Now I just need to find a good rear stand.
20190913_171151.jpg

hello there how do you calibrate a TPS on a 2006 hayabusa with engine off and in dealer mode

Start your own thread .

:super:

#CalibrateTPS ~ #HelpOurBrotherOut ~ #StartAnotherThread ~ #THEoRg *

I gotta get a set of these ordered, after my issue with the missing spacer my sprocket carrier just falls out but im trying to get every last ride in I can since Michigan weather is so unpredictable so I'll have to wait till I put her away for the winter.

motoCamcdd_crop.jpg
thanks guys for the info about the TPS I watch the video but he's synchronize the throttle position sensor with the bike running that's not the right way you have to have the bike on took my bike out for a test ride today got up to 190 the bike rides like a pro new fuel pump adjust the throttle adjust the idle to 11:50 to 1250 adjust TPS beautiful

Have a 2006 Hayabusa with 26000 miles on it what happened is Hiccups again about 6 to 700 RPMs change the fuel filter and pump still hiccuping adjusted to throttle position sensor everything worked out fine

Back