Powerhouse motorcycles worth the trip

markwt

Registered
I know there are always people on the fourm looking for recommendations on shops to go to or what advice is good or bad. From my recent trip to Powerhouse, I can say Frank knows his turbos and Busa's inside and out. You can tell his level of experience is second to none. Besides at being awsome at what he does, he will take the time to explain it to you and answer any questions you have. He also stocks a tons of parts in house so he has what you need, one stop shop. I made the 7 hour trip from Pittsburgh to his shop was was definetly worth the trip, I am very please on the tune he did on my bike. Frank has a state of the art dyno room with every optional software that dynojet offers. Powerhouse got you covered no matter what your needs are.
Thanks again Frank

The trip for me is a little over 6hrs to franks shop. Been taking my bike to him every winter for 3 winters now. I would 2nd the OP post.

I know there are always people on the fourm looking for recommendations on shops to go to or what advice is good or bad. From my recent trip to Powerhouse, I can say Frank knows his turbos and Busa's inside and out. You can tell his level of experience is second to none. Besides at being awsome at what he does, he will take the time to explain it to you and answer any questions you have. He also stocks a tons of parts in house so he has what you need, one stop shop. I made the 7 hour trip from Pittsburgh to his shop was was definetly worth the trip, I am very please on the tune he did on my bike. Frank has a state of the art dyno room with every optional software that dynojet offers. Powerhouse got you covered no matter what your needs are.
Thanks again Frank

no doubt!

The trip for me is a little over 6hrs to franks shop. Been taking my bike to him every winter for 3 winters now. I would 2nd the OP post.

Frank is the best out there!

Thanks everybody! :laugh:

It is my pleasure to do quality builds and tunes and to sell and promote some of the best products out there. Our reputation relies on every bike that comes out of our shop, since word of mouth is the best advertising there is. Thanks again. :cheerleader:

:thumbsup: had my motor built by one shop, that has a good rep for building motors, mechanics were great, but the old hack doing the pricing must have been a used car salesman back in the 70's, he had the mechanics do unauthorized work, like replating the block when it didn't need it, o-ringing the head, and charging $500 to bleed the brakes and put pads on that I bought, (at least the motor is built strong as I bought all the internals from frank) shipped my bike to another place that was to to the turbo install, 2 years later and 6gs to bolt on stuff I bought, I got a bike back that was pissing oil out of the exhaust, cause the guy didn't know how to put a scavanger pump on along with a list of other things that were done wrong... I had it.
Shipped it off to frank, he was very professional, fixed all the **** that was wrong, and I decided to go all out, ultra plenem, the best microtech money can buy etc, I'm now just waiting for tuning, my bike wouldn't have lasted a month the way it was setup before, frank knows his ****, I highly recommend powerhouse to anyone , even if you have to ship it like I did it will save you a ton of money and aggravation , he will do it right the first time.

Back