Powerhouse Left the Org???

1busa

Registered
Just read that member spoke with him recently and he’s off the Org? He just recently did a group buy on Rims for a bunch of members....... Something happens?? Did I miss a thread or something cause his banner ad is still up???

Just read that member spoke with him recently and he’s off the Org? He just recently did a group buy on Rims for a bunch of members....... Something happens?? Did I miss a thread or something cause his banner ad is still up???
I have a suspicion but I will let others chime in first....

For a long time he slammed BCP ( Rob )
It came back around to bite him with the poorly done B king job . That was a open check book job I've been told at that .
Frank didn't want to see proof of better ,easier more cost effective tunning. Power commander was the answer.

Comments of his I'm not a turbo builder ,and good to get a fresh set of eyes on the B king Rob .

For a long time he slammed BCP ( Rob )
It came back around to bite him with the poorly done B king job . That was a open check book job I've been told at that .
Frank didn't want to see proof of better ,easier more cost effective tunning. Power commander was the answer.

Comments of his I'm not a turbo builder ,and good to get a fresh set of eyes on the B king Rob .
Thanks for clarifying. I was right ;)

Just imagine if ali would be still with us. frank was basically his dad... :lol:

54F49AE6-2957-489E-9205-1140FEEC96E4.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t have a dog in this ring but I’ll say this: generally speaking always be open minded there are multiple ways to skin a cat, grow and evolve with a variety of approaches in your tool bag. You shouldn’t have to bash another business to promotes yours, products, services and RESULTS will sort out all the “BS”in the end.

And as far as the group buy for wheels, I participated in that, I owned that 08 Orange Busa at the time, sold it to buy the King before the wheels came in. Asked Franks expert knowledge if the Busa wheels could be put on the King, he stated " NO ". A member here ended up getting a SMOKIN DEAL on a set of wheels with ceramic bearings. Come to find out, I asked the wrong person as they do interchange, thus I have another set coming.

Back