Powerhouse cycle

Murdabusa

Registered
I wana give frank a special thanks for flashing my ecu I’ve always heard good things about him and went ahead and pulled the trigger of letting him flash my ecu !!!

I wana give frank a special thanks for flashing my ecu I’ve always heard good things about him and went ahead and pulled the trigger of letting him flash my ecu !!!

Well, there was some controversy about some things in terms of "only" good . But he flashed my ECU as well and it was fast and fairly cheap. So I agree on that part!

Very nice of you . He has left the org due to questionable tuning , and some upset owners .
Flashed mine. I've recommended him since to other riders. Nice and clean, no probs, no delays, and my ECU module is cracked. More like punctured. Frank still flashed it.
How the hell do you do this to an ECU module??
20190506_113952.jpg

ECU.Damage.jpg

Sent these pics to Frank before mailing it to him. He said, "It'll either take a flash, or it won't." I mailed it, he flashed it, somehow. Recommend everyone get the flash. I would also recommend Frank at Powerhouse, but there are current .org sponsors who also offer flash services. They're all gonna do competent work, but may as well support the people who support this site:

Back