Powerhouse closing

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES will be closed from 10/24 - 11/1/11 for a much needed vacation. Will we not be able to answer any emails or take phone calls during this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will be back on November 2, working our :moon: off as usual . . .

I about had a heart attack when I read the thread title... I thought your were closing closing for a few minutes....

I'm with Capt. Bout died.
Here I am reading and dreaming about having the ability er uh $ to do a turbo and the title scared me.

Enjoy your time off. It's well deserved from what I hear.

You guys are too funny! Thanks. I'll be getting way away from here, thats for sure. See you all when I get back!

Enjoy the heck out of a well needed vacation. Recharge those batteries brother. Glad it's only a vacation. TYFE

The title is a bit misleading, I thought the same. You could have said something like, Powerhouse closing for vacaction or x - amount of time.

Enjoy your vacation.... but perhaps a thread title like "PowerHouse on vacation" would have been better choice than the one you chose :laugh: Several hundred Turbo heart attacks across the nation :poke: :rofl:

Back