Powerful speech from a Combat Veteran.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Im not posting this to start the gun arguement again, Im posting to show how strongly some feel about the NY safe act and how little difference it makes when we speak up. Im glad people can step up and speak their minds, I just wish it could make a difference in our ruined system.

Weiss, Iraq combat vet, speaks brilliantly to Dutchess County against the 'Safe Act' - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed that for ya - yep this is a good one:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask... who is really behind all this and what is their objective? It is clear to me that "we" ( the military and police and the tax payers that support them ) are doing dirty deeds cheap for the ruling elite whom I shall refrain from naming. All I can say is it comes from the very top. Does that sound un patriotic? It is... because our troops are being sacraficed like those people that were thrown to the lions in Rome back in the day when bloodsport was a sport. Nothing more than a bunch of fat old over priviliaged men deciding who lives and who dies around the world. Looks like "The People" they have had their fill of it in Egypt today.

Back